Can't see why it's not working as it should; but what if you tried a different angle?

You could just clobber the scripts (because who would run this without SexLab?) with something simple like this:

Actor player = Game.getPlayer()
player.removeItem(Gold001, 30)
SexLabUtil.quickStart(player, akSpeaker)

Attachment is a quick demo of this; works on my setup.

INPC-SL.7z

That mod do needs some more stuff. Always annoyed about the guards at the carriage they only stand there and do nothing.

Give them one small tent and let them have fun whit the driver.

Dont stop, sadly my CK skills are limited.

Trying to stay pretty minimalist on this, at least at first.

So, I figured I would pull it up and take a look at it, but what is the goal of this, at least so far?  It sounds like the goal, from what you said in your top post, is to have the addicts and flower girls charge the PC for sex and then play a sexlab animation?

I'm guessing the thread == none clause is there with the intention that if the player doesn't have sexlab installed, it will do what the mod did previously?  In my opinion, that should be removed, since Sexlab will be a requirement that if they don't have, the game won't load with the mod enabled anyways, so it's not an important consideration in my opinion.

My recommendation would be, especially if you'd like to do anything substantial with this, to create a controller function where you can set some parameters for how you want the payment to go.  I can mock something up for you if you'd like.

I loaded up the scripts into the CK, and the original scripts seemed pretty screwy (couldn't get them to properly compile) so I just played around with everything a little bit.

I made a small controller function for Prostitution (in case you or someone else wanted to do more with it with other options) and then just passed running the scene to the controller.  I've attached a modified .esp and the modified source scripts to this post if you want to take a look, though I didn't do any testing in game.  The controller function is (probably) more than you wanted but I figured "why not" while I was at it since it could be useful later.

Hopefully that helps you.

Inconsequential NPC Patch V1.0.zip

They addicts and flower girls already charge the player sex in Inconsequential NPCs. I'm just trying to replace the fade-to-black with a sexlab scene.

I like the idea, if you succeed, maybe can make the same for the girl in a quest in helgen reborn? or tell me how to do it,

I haven't played through Helgen Reborn yet. But I'm sure it can't be too hard. I just don't have much time myself because of work and family stuff. FallrimTools takes up a lot of my existing free time.

They addicts and flower girls already charge the player sex in Inconsequential NPCs. I'm just trying to replace the fade-to-black with a sexlab scene.

I like the idea, if you succeed, maybe can make the same for the girl in a quest in helgen reborn? or tell me how to do it,

I haven't played through Helgen Reborn yet. But I'm sure it can't be too hard. I just don't have much time myself because of work and family stuff. FallrimTools takes up a lot of my existing free time.

Take your time, your Family is always top priority.

And FallrimTools you are good send whit that tool.

Treads like this is good to have. Since they accumulate information that there is no need to fix it right now.

We all have played whit those mods for atleast 2 years now, we can wait 2 years more.

Question. If you make one change to one of those mods mention in this tread, is it possible to merge that to one bigger one?

171029081251734263.jpg

just replace the script with the one of defeatsurrender (or sexlab solution or whatever)

171029081254578834.jpg

then renumber back to 1400ecd2

if there's no threesome blabla to copy paste for the blabla with more than one npc

replace player with actor3 in the propertie

put back player propertie in that script

rename that script to scriptname_threesome

open the psc

copy paste actor player auto -> actor actor3 auto

sexlab.something(actor,player) -> sexlab.something(actor,player,actor3)

move the psc onto scriptcompile.bat

and you just put the third npc in actor3

• 1 year later...
On 10/28/2017 at 12:54 PM, simplefries said:

Can't see why it's not working as it should; but what if you tried a different angle?

You could just clobber the scripts (because who would run this without SexLab?) with something simple like this:

Actor player = Game.getPlayer()
player.removeItem(Gold001, 30)
SexLabUtil.quickStart(player, akSpeaker)

Attachment is a quick demo of this; works on my setup.

INPC-SL.7z

Thanks man it works, only actors positions are swapped which is annoying to switch back all the time. I guess it will have to do for the lack of better patch\solution.