Better Body 1.6.4 Not Working?

So i have been running WhickedWhims for quit awhile now and it is become a huge part of my gameplay. My favorite texture for males and females is the Better Body mod, which worked for me up until i had to reinstall Sims 4. Once Sims 4 was all downloaded and ready for me to move all my cc and mod files over, they were gone, leaving me to re download everything. I could not figure out how to get my sims naked in cas anymore, i tried a lot of moving files around and downloading other nude modes like cmar and eve's and i was not satisfied with the way the genitals looked at all. It took me forever to figure it out but when i took all my mods out and left just Whicked Whims, smoothish v2 (I tried without this as awell), and BB and when the startup list of mods showed up i looked through it and the better body file was nowhere to be found. I did some research and everywhere it seems that the better body mod has multiple files(Seperate top and bottom default and not default files) but everytime i download the file i just get the one file which is BB 1.6.4z. My game was repaired and updated, i have the newest WhickedWhims, so what am i doing wrong? I tried adding the xsims nude default as well ad nothing. And yes i also have scrtpt mods allowed. I don't know what else to try and i am getting super hopeless.

• 1 month later...
On 27/10/2560 at 4:58 AM, BedazzledLlama said:

So i have been running WhickedWhims for quit awhile now and it is become a huge part of my gameplay. My favorite texture for males and females is the Better Body mod, which worked for me up until i had to reinstall Sims 4. Once Sims 4 was all downloaded and ready for me to move all my cc and mod files over, they were gone, leaving me to re download everything. I could not figure out how to get my sims naked in cas anymore, i tried a lot of moving files around and downloading other nude modes like cmar and eve's and i was not satisfied with the way the genitals looked at all. It took me forever to figure it out but when i took all my mods out and left just Whicked Whims, smoothish v2 (I tried without this as awell), and BB and when the startup list of mods showed up i looked through it and the better body file was nowhere to be found. I did some research and everywhere it seems that the better body mod has multiple files(Seperate top and bottom default and not default files) but everytime i download the file i just get the one file which is BB 1.6.4z. My game was repaired and updated, i have the newest WhickedWhims, so what am i doing wrong? I tried adding the xsims nude default as well ad nothing. And yes i also have scrtpt mods allowed. I don't know what else to try and i am getting super hopeless.

On 27/10/2560 at 4:58 AM, BedazzledLlama said:

Hi, I have a file extract problem.
Help me pleaseBB 1.6.5.7z

Archived