Kitsune mask [solved]

While I don't know the exact match, it certainly looks like a tweaked version of

the famous collection of Asian-Japanese masks by Higeyoshi, WA Masks.  

If anyone don't know the exact same version, I assume that

you can easily make a similar looking version based on this collection 

either by zapping or removing (make the texture transparent) the texture

from the UVMAP of the lower half of the mask.

Start looking on deviant art for Kunimitsu she's a character from tekken game series the mask is her's once you find it and it's in either .XPS or generic item mesh format you can port it into blender and then export it out in .OBJ format and load it into outfit studios.

post-25667-0-23026400-1508626393_thumb.png

Here is one model to use for your personal use.

https://1999emily.deviantart.com/art/Kunimitsu-DL-Tekken-648297262

Start looking on deviant art for Kunimitsu she's a character from tekken game series the mask is her's once you find it and it's in either .XPS or generic item mesh format you can port it into blender and then export it out in .OBJ format and load it into outfit studios.

Here is one model to use for your personal use.

https://1999emily.deviantart.com/art/Kunimitsu-DL-Tekken-648297262

JUST TY

I also looking on deviant for a model but you find that piece.

I think i can handle this, im not newbie anymore with blender ( need more practice fo course).

I will try me best.

Really Ty myu

Your welcome.

Make sure you have the addon from blender that allows you to import .XPS - generic item meshes into blender. You can find the addon for it on deviant art or use your browser search option to search for it on the internet.

Then all you have to do is load the kunimitu file up into blender then delete out everything but the mask then export it out in .OBJ format. For head placement in outfit studios I don't think outfit studios has a head file in it. I had to load a head nif into outfit studios and then adjusted it to the correct spot and exported it with reference so that I could use it to position things for the head in the correct spot.

Your welcome.

Make sure you have the addon from blender that allows you to import .XPS - generic item meshes into blender. You can find the addon for it on deviant art or use your browser search option to search for it on the internet.

Then all you have to do is load the kunimitu file up into blender then delete out everything but the mask then export it out in .OBJ format. For head placement in outfit studios I don't think outfit studios has a head file in it. I had to load a head nif into outfit studios and then adjusted it to the correct spot and exported it with reference so that I could use it to position things for the head in the correct spot.

Mask extracted 

I will follow the rest of your intructions.

I can't work on it now because i use my laptop and i have some problem with is old man. My main pc is out for a moment, the power supply is dead, wait for my other livraison.

So thank for that big help with your link of the model. So don't worry, i will work on this.

But i have two question.

One: If i save my textures files in dtx5, the quality will increase right?

Two: how i can make a amelioration on my textures files?

When it is completed, would you please release it to us?

Yup but like i said, it will take a little bit of time until my new power supply will arrived for my main pc.

So, yup, i will do it.

Ty for patience.

Hope the power supply comes soon for your sake!

And thanks in advance for releasing it to us!

• 1 year later...

Archived