Timestamps, unconditional love, an adult theme visual novel Game

Motkeyz

We are currently working on Timestamps, unconditional love, an adult theme visual novel based on FullHD 1080p render quality art with point and click elements and animations
We are having fun creating this game and really hope you will like it to.  
Our goal here is to develop the best funny and entertaining game for your enjoyment!

PLOT

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow... 
Will you help them make the good choices? 

FETISHES

Smoking, Milf, Voyeurism, Glasses... All this With a touch of Romance 

Version 0.4.1 PC available

PATREON PAGE FOR SUPPORT

https://www.patreon.com/motkeyz

Feel free to post comments and be sure we are working hard to deliver quality, this is only Alpha 0.01, Thanks

post-2427787-0-99509000-1508552508_thumb.jpg

post-2427787-0-02571000-1508709113_thumb.jpg

post-2427787-0-90813000-1508709124_thumb.jpg

post-2427787-0-78265900-1508709135_thumb.jpg

post-2427787-0-98455500-1508709146_thumb.jpg

Kudos on the art direction. I clicked on the thumbnail before reading any of your text, and was immediately pleased with the unique and somewhat cartoonish take on the 3D model. That's definitely a way to stand out from the crowd. Would like to see more samples on your patreon page though, there's not really a lot to go on.

HI, thanks for the kind comment, it's appreciated. With all the movement on Patreon we limit our post publicly there. Let us your comment if you have the chance to play the demo game. It's not that long but give you a little taste of what is coming. We are trying  to do a ''cross-over'' between an adult novel and a point and clic type game.

Hope you enjoy, next release will incorporate more artwork.

I've been around too long and will not play first releases/demos anymore. Unless word of mouth confirms there is a lot of content. That's why I suggest more sample pictures to generate interest, it's just basic marketing. I'm aware of the stuff going down on Patreon, but sample pictures there don't need to be adult oriented. Here you can definitely post as many as you want.

i like where the story goes

also that the npc/hero has a smoking fetish 

i hope sister also smokes+more girls like scuts girl

dunno about it was intended but i saved the game at start

but when i load the save i can't do anything

but keep up the good work

i like where the story goes

also that the npc/hero has a smoking fetish 

i hope sister also smokes+more girls like scuts girl

dunno about it was intended but i saved the game at start

but when i load the save i can't do anything

but keep up the good work

HI thanks for the feedback, yes of course there is more ;)

Could you tell me exactly where the problem with hte save we wil try to correct this but, we are in early stage so some problem like this might happens, we are sorry about this. Have you try pressing enter keys, we have notice this problem in the intro.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It has been quite a revolution since the last time you'll talked about this game here.

A new engine, special design and coding from an Unity base but completly rework and modded by Aesouh, and the game made a lot of progress to become a really good VN.

And the art (stills and animations) is way above the average classic 3DAZ assets !

You got a sample trailer

https://www.xvideos.com/video38014933/trailer_and_animation_compilation_for_timestamps_game.

Their website 

https://motkeyzgames.com/

https://www.patreon.com/motkeyz/overview

000.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Archived