[Help Downloading] Dress Mod

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble downloading the mod seen here: https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-960.html

I have tried to do as the instructions (google translated) say but can't seem to download it. Is it possible for someone to help me out and share it here or simply PM it to me?

I would prefer the legendary edition (oldrim not SSE) if possible.

Cheers everyone,

Ted

百度网盘 请输入提取密码

type the password and enter

52bg

Hiya,

when I click the download button, it tries to download a .exe file which seems fishy...

Any ideas?

Also the download says it is the SSE version but I want the Legendary version...

It's the name of the folder.  Click the name and it will open the folder.  This second page has separate .zips for the SSE and LE versions.

百度网盘 请输入提取密码

52bg

Hiya,

when I click the download button, it tries to download a .exe file which seems fishy...

Any ideas?

Also the download says it is the SSE version but I want the Legendary version...

It's the name of the folder.  Click the name and it will open the folder.  This second page has separate .zips for the SSE and LE versions.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the input, but when I try to download either of the .zips inside the folder, it still comes up with a BaiduNetdisk_5.6.3.exe file.

I dunno how I feel about .exe files from a chinese website lol.

What do?

Thanks for you patience.

Cheers,

Ted

百度网盘 请输入提取密码

52bg

Hiya,

Any ideas?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the input, but when I try to download either of the .zips inside the folder, it still comes up with a BaiduNetdisk_5.6.3.exe file.

I dunno how I feel about .exe files from a chinese website lol.

What do?

Thanks for you patience.

Cheers,

Ted

For files bigger than 60 MB is better go throu JDownloader or any other dl manager.

百度网盘 请输入提取密码

52bg

Hiya,

Any ideas?

Tutorial for you:

Ah thanks so much for that tutorial!! I had no idea the other option in chinese was saying normal download!

I thought it was like a yes or no sort of thing!

Thanks again!!!

Archived