[WHAT IS?]Skin texture and tanlines

Hi,

I'm new to modding Skyrim and I figured out how to install/configure XP32M along with BodySlide (I'm using UUNP). Now, I'm looking for a good skin and I saw this picture with someone mentions this character has a 7BO body with minor tweaks. As far as I understand, this is UNP, so the skin should be UNP-compatible, right? I've searched for those but I haven't found one with a similar tanline so I suspect the tanline is separate from the skin texture, right?
post-44102-0-51545400-1508078629_thumb.png
So, to make it short, what is the skin texture in the picture and what tanline is this? I would like to use those two on my new character.

Hi,

I'm new to modding Skyrim and I figured out how to install/configure XP32M along with BodySlide (I'm using UUNP). Now, I'm looking for a good skin and I saw this picture with someone mentions this character has a 7BO body with minor tweaks. As far as I understand, this is UNP, so the skin should be UNP-compatible, right? I've searched for those but I haven't found one with a similar tanline so I suspect the tanline is separate from the skin texture, right?

So, to make it short, what is the skin texture in the picture and what tanline is this? I would like to use those two on my new character.

Tan lines must be from here, about skin not sure but probably Fair Skin Complexion.

Hi,

Tan lines must be from here, about skin not sure but probably Fair Skin Complexion.

Thanks, that looks like tan lines are from the first mod! I'm gonna try the skin later today.

Archived