To all of the FP mod authors

My hats are off to you, ladies and gents alike. Seriously. Your collective mods have changed everything about the way I play my game now and the skill with which you craft your extensions are shining. They give me, like others I suppose, amazing ideas of things they'd like to do to take it that one step further. By digging into your generously given source code, I can see that this is way out of my league even though I have already created a functional framework for what I wanted to put into motion - tested in game and it works like a charm. But to get it to run as a constant process, with all of the functionality I've planned out? Wow... I don't even know where to begin! You people are simply amazing to me.

Just wanted to put that out there because I feel in my forum experience, it is seldom done without a series of complaints and 'it doesn't work' or 'CTD' related issues. Simply put, f$cking kudos to you all! One day, I seriously hope to shine as you all do!

Archived