Help me convert this armor from Cbbe to cbbe bbp?

OMGYourMom

If you know how to import/export Skyrim .nifs into Blender or any other such program, you have to do the following after importing the .nif into to program of choice:

1. remove the skeleton from the BBP- armor.

2. remove the vertexes from the BBP- armor.

3. import a BBP compatible body (with BBP weights) - in this case a CBBE + BBP body. OR

a BBP compatible armor.

4. remove the skeleton from this BBP+ body/armor.

5. copy the bone weights from the BBP+ body/armor to the BBP- armor.

6. import a BBP compatible skeleton.

7. export and then tinker with the .nif in NifSkope to make it Skyrim-compatible.

• 2 months later...

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

free tut. im reading thru it now' date=' and finding myself stuck... again with this blender and its messy-ness.

[/quote']

Blender is actually OK, the problem is with this tutorial. It doesn't take into consideration the fact that people might be using different versions of NifSkope and some things may be achieved differently or in an easier way.

Just pm me with what exactly do you have problems and I'll try to help ;). Through my first conversions I've run into most of them unfortunately xD.

• 10 months later...

Archived