Autosave lag - any fixes?

I've looked into this issue a bit but haven't found a whole lot on it, and nothing is particularly recent...

I noticed that I was getting some really severe lag when autosaving (entering new buildings, etc). and have determined after picking through my mods and disabling stuff that sexout is the cause of it. The save times are so bad, even on a brand new game using Alternate Start, that it'll lag the game for around a minute.

From what I've seen, there isn't really a fix for this other than disabling autosaves, but I specifically installed CASM to have good automated saves. I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to make it so sexout doesn't lag saves so badly.

I'm using Mod Organizer (yeah I know it's not recommended) and just about every damn performance tweak out there, if that helps, and sexout is most definitely installed correctly. For the time being I guess I'll just disable autosave in any MO profiles that have sexout.

Archived