HDT Female Creatures

I am looking for a mod that gives all female gendered creatures an HDT sex, or at least a properly modeled sex that would could have HDT physics injected into them. A good example would be GenderHorses which has an HD mare sex, that most certainly could be used for such.. but perhaps it may not quite be set up for it. But regardless, I am trying to find a way to get the majority of all creatures in Skyrim to have a male and female sex, including horses, dogs, skeever, sabercats, deer, wolves, goats, cows, charus, rabbits, and even chickens.

Overall, the male creature side of HDT is quite well covered, but there is a huge distinct and very obvious lack of female creature bits.. which is why i am here.

I have also noticed a rather huge lack of male character on female creature animations, but the possibility of female creature HDT may spur some animation artists to create more of them.

Archived