HF Blade MGS Revengeance [solved]

Hi people. 

I wandering to this mod

But if someone can give a link or drop me the file, its will be good, because i don't use steam ( the file disaperead on steam).

So thank you for people who read my request

Can i have a mirror link ? I see many of HF blade on Steam.

Can you post link then? Because i only see for Blade Symphony.

Hi people. 

I wandering to this mod

But if someone can give a link or drop me the file, its will be good, because i don't use steam ( the file disaperead on steam).

So thank you for people who read my request

P.S. "But if someone can give a link or drop me the file, its will be good, because i don't use steam" Sounds fishy because even retail version of Skyrim requires activation on Steam.

Torrent. Not buy

Anyway, i can try to found the main file and try a conversion if i can't find the file himself for skyrim

I found some the rip model of raiden on garry mod, but it total incomprenhension when i try to figure what is the texture or what is the meshe file.

But if the already converted blade mod for skyrim still exist, i will appreciate the download.

Torrent.

Anyway, i can try to found the main file and try a conversion if i can't find the file himself for skyrim

So you using pirated game and you not gonna get any help here for now. :angry:

Quote from Community Rules:

"Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself."

Archived