View File

another succubus outfit Seriously!!.. "No wait this is much cuter."
alright then.. so what do I get?

The Outfit,Cloak a Headband and a overpowered staff
No body slide as I don't know how to do it... if you want to do it be my guest.

This mod requires: a CBBE Body, sorry one size only. (No other mods Required)

So... How do i get it?

Craft in any forge. and can be upgraded.

Please note: different poses may cause tears or rips on various parts of the outfit
Legal Shit..

Do what you want with this mod as long as you credit me.
Keep your modded version private or share it on this site only.

No repacks to other websites but Links from Loverslab (here) are ok.

Original picture/idea found on the web.

Nokou 2017

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/06/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE BODY
  • Special Edition Compatible

Twintail hairstyles maybe? Hard to tell with black hair if it is or isn't correct. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59869/?

Oh marie rose's hair, I've already go that hair mod..

The twin tails I use are custom made for my Lolita Goth Race you wont find them on the net unless someone has made hair similar.

oh you mean the short hair, sorry about that. i think its from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11173/?

Im not 100% sure

I was referring to the 5th screenshot from the right from the above link which kind of looked like the long haired one. But too me the long hair one reminds me of something from maybe Hatsune Miku vocaloid minus the weird squared things in the hair. I usually don't pay much attention to the hair models that you can find on deviant art as I'm usually porting armor and outfits from there instead for my player to wear that or ripping up someone else's outfit to remove stuff to my liking. There is probably a model somewhere on deviant art that is similar to it.

I was referring to the 5th screenshot from the right from the above link which kind of looked like the long haired one. But too me the long hair one reminds me of something from maybe Hatsune Miku vocaloid minus the weird squared things in the hair. I usually don't pay much attention to the hair models that you can find on deviant art as I'm usually porting armor and outfits from there instead for my player to wear that or ripping up someone else's outfit to remove stuff to my liking. There is probably a model somewhere on deviant art that is similar to it.

That's a SG Hair also available in the SG HDT set. It's a twintail set curled into spring like loops.

yeah myuhinny it does look similar to miku's hair.. lol, but the rest is either from nume nume hairs or hello Santa's hair pack and KKK Hair's