Finding SKS & other hairs in 2017

I just had to go buy a new computer so I have to start over with each game's installation, currently trying to get things back. Old comp now gets really hot very quickly even if just idling on the desktop for 5-10 minutes. I don't think it's a virus since I didn't have it connected to internet in a long time. I think it's just general age since it's going on 8 years old, was getting blue-screens/shutdowns and after I left it completely alone for a good few months it seems somehow worse. I don't dare try starting up a game in it again it will probably just fry itself. Don't know how to get the data off of it since hdd isn't even SATA so I figure it'd just be way easier to just buy new comp & re-download everything. So I did buy one, at least 1080p will be doable now. I got most of the stuff I had from nexus plus found a few mods I had from here before like MBP++. I also found CCC 1.8 from room 207's blog and also one SKS hair pack that had only a couple hairs(seems like just a small update).

I believe that there were also about 80 SKS/SKS Ren hairs not counting any of the hairs that are available on Nexus(ren's beauty pack) or in CCC. I found the old links, problem is they were on the old Megaupload so of course not available anymore. There might of been other hair packs too but I can't remember what they are called anymore. I'm going to take a look around of course but what I find both here and nexus is that if you aren't a regular there tends to be a lot you'll miss. Like on nexus there are some cool mods that aren't in the top files because they were made this year so only have few hundred endorsements vs the file from 2015/early 2016 with tons of endorsements because it's been around much longer. With Oblivion it's mainly the hard-to-find hair/appearance mods. OCO 2 is is great IMO but I like my character to look a little bit different

I did have an account here but haven't visited in years so don't know the password and no idea what email was used. I'm guessing I now have around 50% of what I previously had in terms of mods. Most of what's left are the mods only found here or on some of the blogs. I might try creating my own stuff since I can now successfully open Fallout 4 CK, Skyrim CK(could open it before but lots of crashes), so I think I can possibly use a 3d program like maya or 3ds

Archived