questions from a noob

subin

Hi everyone! Sorry if this is kinda a noob or uninformed question but I was curious while on this site;

How good is the rape and sex mods on Skyrim vs. Fallout NV? And is it easy to install (like same as Fallout NV?) I saw some pics like the japanese modder thread sticky and that last post with the jpegs looked really good! :o

I mean Fallout NV Sexout is awesome I was just curious how other games measured up or if they were better or worst?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Sorry if this is kinda a noob or uninformed question but I was curious while on this site;

How good is the rape and sex mods on Skyrim vs. Fallout NV? And is it easy to install (like same as Fallout NV?) I saw some pics like the japanese modder thread sticky and that last post with the jpegs looked really good! :o

I mean Fallout NV Sexout is awesome I was just curious how other games measured up or if they were better or worst?

Thanks!

Skyrim is fairly new comparing to Fallout: New Vegas. Hence, the current sex mods like Adult Show XXX, Mini Lovers, Mini Lovers Alternative, AP and others are still more or less works in progress.

Most of them are quite easy to install though for example Mini Lovers, Mini Lovers Alternative and Adult Show XXX (and maybe the rest as well) require FNIS (check on skyrimnexus what that is :)) and FNIS can pose difficulties.

Sexout is great, yes, but imho Lovers with PK for Oblivion is a more complete mod. However, it was created and polished years after Oblivion's release so it will probably take another year to make something at least partially comparable for Skyrim.

Hope I was able to answer your questions fully :).

Ahh I see, well I will look forward to Skyrim mods in the future then!

Do you know how good Oblivion mods are compared to Fallout NV? The sex/rape mods specifically.

And how are the WIP of Skyrim mods for sex? I'm just asking b/c I'm wondering if I should buy Skyrim or not.

Thanks for your help

Ahh I see' date=' well I will look forward to Skyrim mods in the future then!

Do you know how good Oblivion mods are compared to Fallout NV? The sex/rape mods specifically.

And how are the WIP of Skyrim mods for sex? I'm just asking b/c I'm wondering if I should buy Skyrim or not.

Thanks for your help

[/quote']

check the lovers for oblivion thread here on loverslab. there is a myriad of mods for it. the biggest difference between lovers and sexout is that there are facial animations and more natural animations.

as for the skyrim mods, like Ryu stated, they are very WIP. if you expect anything like sexout or lovers for oblivion, wait a few months to a year. however, don't buy skyrim just for the sex mods. the game itself is amazing.

Archived