fuz-ro-doh usage in CK

Battle.cry

Hello guys.

Could someone please explain to me how to use Fuz-ro-doh mod when creating an NPC's / Quests in CK? 

Im really new to CK, watched some of the CK tutorials and now Im trying to create a quest but obviously I need a voice for NPC to actually speak in the quest but this mod should replace it with some silent voice (Ive used it in a number of already created mods so I know how does it work in-game), but I cant figure it out since most of the tutorials for "custom voice acting" in CK that Ive found are for own-recording files where you will create a wav file, then you need .lip file and then you need a .fuz file. How can make this all work if the only thing Ive got is the .fuz file (from Fuz-ro-dah) ?.

Do I still need to record something with my mic, generate the .lip file and then somehow use the fuz file from FSD?

Archived