Sims 3 Naked Catagory in CAS

Kronicz

I once had a mod that lets you edit the naked outfit throught CAS with it's own catagory. Does anyone have the mod or know where I could find it? I believed it replace career or beneath it

There's this one by Cmar on Mod The Sims : http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270 is that the one?

x

No, but thank you anyway. It was a mod that lets you edit the naked outfit in CAS with all the other outfits without having to use master controller. It was in the clothing catagory section

It  may be Cmar_NakedAccessories magnifyglass.gif cmar_NakedAccessories.zip I downloaded it at Mod the Sims   site it allows you to accessorize your Sim when they are in CAS not through mastercontroller. You get  a funny little tab in CAS that shows the naked outfit. I just used it to remove the ridiculous flat shoes my Sim had on when she was naked. You can download the link in the Sims 3 downloads over at Mod the Sims. I hope this helps.

Archived