Bjin different color neck than to body

I have been struggling with bjin for 2 days now doing nothing but trying to solve my issue. I even tried it on a vanilla skyrim to see if the issue persisted. Can someone here please check Legate Rikke,Avenici the blacksmith, and carlotta? I am having a neck seem issue that is absolutely messing with me.

I know you guys are busy but please have mercy guys I have been trying to fix this for 14 hours. No idea what I am doing wrong.

copy the texture files from character asset,  textures from female (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female) HEAD to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs, warmaid, wives  folder

copy the texture files from character asset,  textures from female (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female) HEAD to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs, warmaid, wives  folder

I don't have a head file in there only body. 

Archived