Usleep Issue Question's

I need some clarification on these Usleep Issues.

1. I finally am running Usleep in selected profiles, the latest version has not flamed me to much yet, I still hate the Barrels all being illegal to use, I like having those to dump junk in, now I just scatter it down the street, major litter bugging in my game.

2. How ever Running Usleep causes a problem for me, I quite often, start a new character, and maybe do a large part of the basic game before ever turning on any of the DLC's. I might not turn on dragon born for a long time on a New character.

As best i can tell Usleep won't allow this.

3. Also sometimes to fix problems from having kid's, to I don't want some constant problematic periodic check in the Log file, causing me to take affirmative action, and just turn off the offending DLC, clean My save, and wait awhile before turning it back on.

As best I can tell Usleep won't allow this.

4. There are many things that happen in the House of Cards that is Skyrim, that can cause you to feel the need to turn off some of or all of the DLC.

As best I can tell Usleep won't allow this.

5. These are more reasons why every Profile I have is not devoted to Usleep.

6. Another Usleep Problem I have encountered is that it seems to try to jump out of the force control of Mod Organizer, and corrupt, my other profile's causing me to have to reset all my load order's.  

I have not quite figured this one out, but It does happen some, from time to time, I will decide to play a profile where I have not completed a certain quest, as i enjoyed the quest, and when I go to the Profile the load order is totaled. These will always be Profiles that I do Not run Usleep in.

This did not happen until I started running some profiles with Usleep, and some with the individual unofficial patches.  I am unsure why or how it happens, I can only verify that it does.

7. The main thing I am asking though is >>> Is there a way to run partial DLC's with Usleep ?

If there is not this really limits many of the more surgical attacks that one will use to try and bring Skyrim under control when all else fails.

8. Also Every time I start a new character with Usleep, when I get to Whiterun, and the first dragon is dead, and the Yarl tells me I can buy a House. >>> The steward tells me

"I have a House available right now"

" I'll take it"

"here is your key"

But I never get a key, and he never sells me the House. He just teases me like he is going to, but never sells it to me.

I can turn off Usleep, clean my save, and then go back in the game With no unofficial fixes, and the steward will actually sell me the House, but if Usleep is active he will never sell me the House.  ( The singular Unofficial Patches never did any of this to me, and I never really had any problems from them. )

However both USLEEP, and the Singular Unofficial patches, cause my log file to go to extreme size, and contrary to popular statements like " It will reduce in size after a while playing ", it never does, in fact the log files seem to get larger over time.

Containing a large amount of warning that amont to nothing, and I never see in the non Unofficial patched games.

9.  Before you say the Oh! your game is just messed up, ( My last tests I validated everything through steam, loaded only these additional mods, which I do not think is an extravagant load order.)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
SuccubusUNPByNausicaa.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
yangyang_BlackWidow.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
R18Pn - Argent Iron Armor.esp
fox20 Armor.esp
Cute Bunny Outfits.esp
SPB_EHBunny.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
mmpieceringparts1.esp
SPB Ribbon 15.esp
Poser Sweet Lolita.esp
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp
Goma's Amazoness.esp
NeoDizzySet.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Priestess of Dibella.esp
Redguard Royal Armor.esp
Starfish Bikini.esp
StoneheartStudio Jewelry.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
Zipsuit.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
Yurica_musketeer [HDT].esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SissySuite.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
Sif Olafsdottir.esp
Skyrim Unadoption Mod.esp
GSRDivorce.esp
CWneutral.esp
AngasMillVillage.esp
HeartwoodMillVillage.esp
HroldanVillage.esp
MixwaterVillage.esp
NightgateVillage.esp
DawnofMarkarth.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
DawnofWhiterun.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
Solitude Reborn.esp
Solitude A City Of Trade.esp

I think Usleep is fucked, personally, but I am trying to use it in a limited way, as it causes a lot of trouble, and quite often in fixing something it fucks it up more than fixes it, at least for Me that has been the Problem. 

If anyone sees one in the load Order that you KNOW will fuck up the USLEEP then let me know, but don't Guess.. It wastes a lot of effort in testing.

As my game play's better, and with far less trouble if I don't use any of the Unofficial patches, but I do try to use them in some Profiles. I just find them, oppressive, and causing more problems than good, for anything less than a totally UN-modded game.

EDIT >> By the way I think USLEEP adds over 200 scripts to the game, that has to be a papyrus load problem,  I would think !  Last time i cleaned it (from My save game) I think it was like 280 or more scrip's that had to be removed.

Ok.

About trashed loadorders, that is MO that fixes that, dont know why but it do that when you change profile to fast.

Solution is to lock your loadorder and make one copy of it.

Why do you clean Usleep?

I never clean USLEEP where did you read that ?  It expressly warn you not to in the readmes, and also not to unpack it, and I do follow those directions.

I do always make a back up of all My load orders, but with USLEEP quite often those load orders get corrupted, and i have to set them back right, but for some reason the Usleep one's are left alone.

Edit >>>  I may understand where you got confused, that last statement my Post should have been " Last time i cleaned it (from My save game) I think it was like 280 or more scrip's that had to be removed. " I do not Clean as in use Tes5Edit Usleep >>> EVER.

I had to do this to be able to buy the house in Whiterun. I finally just deleted all saved games, and then replayed everything until I bought the house with out Usleep installed.  Once I reached that point I have now turned Usleep on, so i can test further.

I find it very burdensome though, in how I have to play my game always with all DLC's, and also not being able to run it from the start ( Or I can not buy the home in whiterun ) is problematic. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151/?

Timing is Everything, lets you start the DLC at any level you want. 

As of now USLEEP is still being worked on. The singular patches, I don't think he will keep updated. I would have to ask him, but if I remember correctly, he said he wouldn't, that was a while back, when USLEEP first released. 

That Timing is Everything - Quest Delay, may well be a very helpful suggestion, thank you.

I do wish they would keep the singular patches up to date, i find them much more proper, It is so UN-kind I think to force the player to keep all of them active. Removing choice of any kind from my games is disturbing. Steam already does enough of that. :s

Many of the DLC do periodic checks that cause a great deal of stability problems early when you have no need for them, and I find playing with out them until I am ready for them, the best way to go.

That Timing is everything  mod I remember reading about in it's early stages, some problems then, but It may be way more stable now, i had forgotten about it.. Thank you so much.

I still have the Problem with buying the whiterun home though, if I can ever get Usleep feeling stable with out these sort of "Damn it !"  things happening, I may find I like it, but it has been a troublesome item for me.

Ok.

About trashed loadorders, that is MO that fixes that, dont know why but it do that when you change profile to fast.

Solution is to lock your loadorder and make one copy of it.

Why do you clean Usleep?

I never clean USLEEP where did you read that ?  It expressly warn you not to in the readmes, and also not to unpack it, and I do follow those directions.

I do always make a back up of all My load orders, but with USLEEP quite often those load orders get corrupted, and i have to set them back right, but for some reason the Usleep one's are left alone.

Edit >>>  I may understand where you got confused, that last statement my Post should have been " Last time i cleaned it (from My save game) I think it was like 280 or more scrip's that had to be removed. " I do not Clean as in use Tes5Edit Usleep >>> EVER.

I had to do this to be able to buy the house in Whiterun. I finally just deleted all saved games, and then replayed everything until I bought the house with out Usleep installed.  Once I reached that point I have now turned Usleep on, so i can test further.

I find it very burdensome though, in how I have to play my game always with all DLC's, and also not being able to run it from the start ( Or I can not buy the home in whiterun ) is problematic. 

Yea that was serious unclear, good that you did fix that typo. :)

The DLC:s do some checks, you should ignore them. Yes they are annoying to see in the papyrus log.

Why did you have 280 scripts? That sounds odd, since I have never noticed that. You are sure that your load is correct when it happens?

One or 2 mods at wrong place in left and right side can mess things up.

My self have tried to see what happens when you unpack Usleep and the other patches, ehh dont do it. No good result at all.

DONT unpack the BSA as you say.

About the loosing of loadorders, yea I have noticed that to, but for me it do happens when I change profile in MO to fast, you must wait until MO have gone throe all mods. Dont think it is Usleep that makes it. 

The left side is still in proper order.

MO do generate one logfile, my self have not checked it when it happens.

If it is Usleep that do it, I suggest you make one report of that here https://afktrack.iguanadons.net/

Chalk up another House problem, I am beginning to wonder if i can buy any House's with Usleep installed.  Could not buy Hjerim either :dodgy:

I went ahead and used the "completequest M11b" to get the House, but then the steward would not sell me the furnishings..

So darn buggy, the steward goes through the motions of selling me the Home or the furnishings, but he never sell any of it to me to me..

left game, uninstalled Usleep, and entered the game, with a save prior to my using the "completequest m11b", which gave me the house, and key with Usleep on.

I Bought the House no Problem ( with out Usleep installed ), and furnished, and cleaned the House with the steward dialogue, no Problem. 

I am betting Usleep is going to bug out all my House Buying... I just am unable to use it. I mean the Home's are one of the better things to acquire in the game, place to store your stuff, free companions, getting a really restful blessing sleeping in your own bed, Access to all the crafting tools, there just to good of and Item to do with Out. Plus there a really good place to go, and get a solid save game file.

I started this all New game, completely removed every save game file in the save folder, so there would be no conflict with Usleep installed. Validated all files through steam.

But every home I try to buy is the same thing... I am running the legendary game.

" I have a house available right now "

"I'll take it"

"here's the key to your new home"

But I never get a key, and he never sells me the home.. With Usleep installed.

Uninstall Usleep, and I can buy it every time.  I mean I already hated that they made nearly all the barrels criminal to open, and throw junk in, and now I can't even buy a house..

I mean every bug that I ever ran into with no unofficial patches, that pissed me off, I could fix with Console easy, but these problems are really screwy.

I have SSE given to me because I am running the Legendary game.

I have SSE installed too, but I don't like playing it, it has to little in good mods out for it, also as it can be modded for console as well.

I don't doubt that Bethesda is holding the SSESE back as Adult mods in the living room may not be something they want.

They had a hard time convincing, sony, and x-box to allow it anyway. Let 18 year old brother be playing DCL, and defeat. making sure mom, and dad are gone, but latter his 14 year old little sister is playing the same game ( Because bubby did not clear it out ), and Whoa...! Not something I bet sony, and X-box would be happy about.

Computers are not always right in the living room, but Console's are, and there hooked to the family entertainment center.

You are sure that you dont have any strange offending mod?

You do use LOOT and Wrye Bash?

I have no issues at all, and have at-least 25% of my load from this site.

Using all DLC:s and Usleep. Adding around 500-600 mods, and usually I have between 240-255 active plugins.

Did you clean your masters?

If you did, you did not clean Skyrim.esm by mistake?

You are sure that you dont have any strange offending mod?

You do use LOOT and Wrye Bash?

I have no issues at all, and have at-least 25% of my load from this site.

Using all DLC:s and Usleep. Adding around 500-600 mods, and usually I have between 240-255 active plugins.

Did you clean your masters?

If you did, you did not clean Skyrim.esm by mistake?

No I do not use Loot, no I do no use Wrybash to get my load order right. However MO has a built in loot that help's me to stay on top of my load order, and I use Tes5Edit to help me keep it right.

I do not try to run and UN-godly amount of mods. I run a very Conservative load order, I did this in Morrowind, and in Oblivion as well, and i never needed third party load Order managers, I have no need to get 200 or 300 mods running that for the most part I will never have any need for.

If i ever do decide to stock my Load order up with trash mods that I will never use, and the number exceeds 220 or so, I might consider using Loot, or bash patches.

If I want to try a mod other than a clothing mod, I will try it in a separate profile, if I deem it solid, and usable I may eventually place it or use it in a Profile that I allow extra mods in. But for the most part other than helper mods like "SkyUI" or  "a Matter of time" or "AdditemMenu" or "Clothing and Armor" they will stay in a separate Profile.

I run mods that I will actually use, and not just be there.

Yes I cleaned My master's as I have done but of course I did not clean the skyrim.esm. I follow this persons guild, and It is very good one 

I have posted my Load Order, earlier, but here it is again,  As you can see it is a very lean load order numbering 102, with clothing, and Armor making up the bulk of it.

I don't need guess work, if you can point to any reason you know for sure why Usleep is so shitty fine, but don't guess. It is all to easy for people to say something like, " I don't know what that mod is, maybe you should disable it, and try again.." Or "Oh! well you don't use Loot, and you have to make a Bash Patch " .

Why ? Were talking about a Mod here that went out of it's way to not use or patch anything, that was not in the original game, and the Original game did not come with Bash Patch, nor did it come with Loot.

So if Usleep requires all that it is not keeping with it's design restrictions at all.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Helper Or Truly Useful Mods

SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
Unlimited Training.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SlaveTats.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp

End of Helper Or Truly Useful Mods
Clothing & hair Mods Mostly

SGHairPackAIO.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
Osare GothicLolita.esp
SuccubusUNPByNausicaa.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
yangyang_BlackWidow.esp
SexyEveningDress.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
R18Pn - Argent Iron Armor.esp
fox20 Armor.esp
Cute Bunny Outfits.esp
SPB_EHBunny.esp
Chakaru 1001 Nights.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
Zarias_Piercings1.esp
mmpieceringparts1.esp
SPB Ribbon 15.esp
Poser Sweet Lolita.esp
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp
Goma's Amazoness.esp
NeoDizzySet.esp
Aradia Secretary.esp
Priestess of Dibella.esp
Redguard Royal Armor.esp
Starfish Bikini.esp
StoneheartStudio Jewelry.esp
HDT Maid Outfit.esp
HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
Zipsuit.esp
amk Border Lace Lingerie.esp
Dwarvenbikini.esp
Yurica_musketeer [HDT].esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
SissySuite.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Luxury Collection Vendor.esp

End of Clothing & hair Mods Mostly
MISC Mods

Sif Olafsdottir.esp
Skyrim Unadoption Mod.esp
GSRDivorce.esp
CWneutral.esp

End of MISC Mods
Village, and town Expansion Mods

AngasMillVillage.esp
HeartwoodMillVillage.esp
HroldanVillage.esp
MixwaterVillage.esp
NightgateVillage.esp
DawnofMarkarth.esp
DawnofRiften.esp
DawnofWhiterun.esp
DawnofWindhelm.esp
Solitude Reborn.esp
Solitude A City Of Trade.esp

And yes I have taken Usleep out, I tire of every time I want to buy a home, it won't let me, I also tire of not being able to use most of the barrels around town, that I use to be able to use to dump all my junk I do not want in. Why they did that barrel thing is beyond me, "Gee ! I might get a bit of cheese, or three or four gold coins out of one of them"

I may put the singular patches back in, they never caused me any trouble, but Usleep is leaving Until somethings are fixed proper, and I think some Options to not fix some things should be there. Some of there fixes, I don't feel are actual fixes at all, but just extra bothersome, or done just because they wanted too, to force you to play the way they want you too.

Steam already does more than enough of telling me how to play my game, I don't need a patch doing that.

Ok.

You should not use any of the sorting that MO provide, stay away from it, since it is old and dont work as it should do.

The API that is bundled whit MO is terrible old and actually sort terrible wrong, it cant detect new mods correct. Always use Stand Alone LOOT.

Do your sorting at the left side manually ALWAYS.

One or 2 mods at  wrong place can mess up your game terrible.

I think you should head over to Steam forum and read little.

Check the pinned topics here and over at Steam, about how and why mods must be placed in correct order.

I decided to take a look on the usleep bugtracker for the house issue, and according to them that is in issue that has been fixed back in 2012. And could now only happen if something else messed it up or reverted the change. Source: https://afktrack.iguanadons.net/index.php?a=issues&i=21870

So it seems you need to load your entire modlist in tes5edit and check what mod(s) are changing that bit.

I decided to take a look on the usleep bugtracker for the house issue, and according to them that is in issue that has been fixed back in 2012. And could now only happen if something else messed it up or reverted the change. Source: https://afktrack.iguanadons.net/index.php?a=issues&i=21870

So it seems you need to load your entire modlist in tes5edit and check what mod(s) are changing that bit.

yea as Arthmoore says.

"This is an issue that's been fixed since the early days of the UDGP back in 2012. You are simply reporting something again that we've long since dealt with.

Either you have a bad load order, or you have another mod that reverted the fix. Regardless of which, it's not something we can fix a second time and duplicating the report won't change that."

I have been modding Bethesda games for years, I well know how to keep my Load order in shape, and I have in earlier posts, informed you that I do use Tes5Edit to help me keep my Load order in the correct order. I have also shown you my Load order, I even outlined what was in each section for you..

I verified all files with steam, and checked, and rechecked my load order ( which always cause me to have to re install SKSE, but I have learned to except that ).  It is sound.

But I will run through my mods, and see if there is one that does not conform to Usleep, but that also seems to not follow the rule's I have seen lay-ed down, by the Usleep team, if a mod has to change to use it, something original was majorly changed, and not in a we fixed it way.

But I have re-started a new game almost ten times ( and this is not the first time i have had this Problem trying to run Usleep ), removing all save file. from the save folder each time. So I started totally clean of any possible old save corrution.

I am not running and excessive amount of mod's. and for the most part they are mods that a huge amount of people use.

I think the Usleep people mean well, but there one size fits all, and not continuing to make there singular patches is a mistake.

I am tired of restarting, a new save, for now, and laboriously playing my way back to the first dead dragon, and then back to Whiterun just to see I can not buy a House again with Usleep installed, I will just forget Usleep exists for now.  After 3 days of non play I have had enough.

EDIT also if this was fixed in 2012, why do i not have this problem when i run the singular patches, as they would have had this 2012 fix in them ?

The built-in load order tool from MO was afaik always quite messy and by now it's terribly out of date, even if it was fine once. So... Loot would be recommended, for wyrebash i never tried that either. ;) The already mentioned Timing is everything should help you at least with some points you listed.

All i can tell is that neither my logs, nor save games get bloated with Usleep (or DLCs), nor i had any problems to buy houses... in fact, i didn't recognize any difference except the barrels you mentioned, that bothered me too a bit. ;) Not sure what you mean by "extreme size" for your logs, but the only times i had really big logs were when i had stack dumps because of too many script mods running and wrong papyrus settings additionally. But i really can't tell what i have done "right" since then.

But i also never tried to disable DLCs or anything else in a running game. Are you sure it's not that process that causes some of your trouble?

Btw, adding 200 or 300 scripts is no problem at all, in fact that's quite few. As comparison, Captured Dreams adds over 2k scripts, and that was the old version. This is still no problem at all because it doesn't run more than one script on a regular basis and some more during quests/scenes. At least since crash fixes removed the string count, this is nothing to bother about in general. Ofc it can be a problem if badly done, but with so many users and modders with some who probably had a look at usleep, i doubt it's coded the worst possible way.

The built-in load order tool from MO was afaik always quite messy and by now it's terribly out of date, even if it was fine once. So... Loot would be recommended, for wyrebash i never tried that either. ;) The already mentioned Timing is everything should help you at least with some points you listed.

All i can tell is that neither my logs, nor save games get bloated with Usleep (or DLCs), nor i had any problems to buy houses... in fact, i didn't recognize any difference except the barrels you mentioned, that bothered me too a bit. ;) Not sure what you mean by "extreme size" for your logs, but the only times i had really big logs were when i had stack dumps because of too many script mods running and wrong papyrus settings additionally. But i really can't tell what i have done "right" since then.

But i also never tried to disable DLCs or anything else in a running game. Are you sure it's not that process that causes some of your trouble?

Btw, adding 200 or 300 scripts is no problem at all, in fact that's quite few. As comparison, Captured Dreams adds over 2k scripts, and that was the old version. This is still no problem at all because it doesn't run more than one script on a regular basis and some more during quests/scenes. At least since crash fixes removed the string count, this is nothing to bother about in general. Ofc it can be a problem if badly done, but with so many users and modders with some who probably had a look at usleep, i doubt it's coded the worst possible way.

Against My better judgement I did install LOOT, I ran it on my Load order, and it pops up no changes needed, so I guess I was doing it right.  I did go ahead, and apply the loot order, but it is the same thing I had. Loot changed Nothing.

It made no difference, I still cannot buy a Home with Usleep installed.  But I have absolutely no problem with the singular Patches ( and using the same load order, or any load order with them always works with the singular patches ), which allows a much better customization of my game play anyway.  And they give me no trouble at all.

They seem to fix all the problems that I need fixed, so I have decided to return to them, this is my second time attempting to advance, or I think devolve to the Usleep Patch, and it failed miserably again, just like last time.

I am sure some problem somewhere in my installation may be the trouble, but I don't hardly ever get a CTD, My modded games load, and play fine, I think I will just have to avoid the Usleep band wagon for now, it leave me rather flamed, and discouraged.

And I find it hard to understand how no on anywhere else has ever ran into this problem, and has a real, and truly understandable fix.  ( Not the same old smoke, and Mirror's, but and actual they know it works fix )

EDIT >>>Oh! and bye the way that timing is everything is turning out to be a very nice addition to my game play.. I will be keeping it.

Also you are right 200 to 300 scripts is not much of a papyrus load, the hardest hitting Mod I ever run is DCL, I get more problems from it than any, as far as papyrus load, and you are right CD is another script intensive, but I find that it is not so much the scripts, but the cloaking, or periodic checks they make, that hurt you.

CD though does not do a lot of periodic checks as best i can tell, and I don't really ever have much trouble with it.

i normally run both of those in there own Profile away from most any other heavily scripted mod's.

3. Also sometimes to fix problems from having kid's, to I don't want some constant problematic periodic check in the Log file, causing me to take affirmative action, and just turn off the offending DLC, clean My save, and wait awhile before turning it back on.

you should never remove mods that mess with stuff from skyrim.esm from your load order

4. There are many things that happen in the House of Cards that is Skyrim, that can cause you to feel the need to turn off some of or all of the DLC.

same as above

7. The main thing I am asking though is >>> Is there a way to run partial DLC's with Usleep ?

the not merged version

I can turn off Usleep, clean my save, and then go back in the game With no unofficial fixes, and the steward will actually sell me the House, but if Usleep is active he will never sell me the House.  ( The singular Unofficial Patches never did any of this to me, and I never really had any problems from them. )

usleep mess with the quest and replace the script

you have another mod that mess with the quest

you run that another quest edit with usleep script -> it don't work (or another mod edit that script and you run usleep quest edit with that mod script)

I think Usleep is fucked, personally, but I am trying to use it in a limited way, as it causes a lot of trouble, and quite often in fixing something it fucks it up more than fixes it, at least for Me that has been the Problem. 

you have much more problems than necessary because you mess with your load order

when i get to qasmoke, sometime the game auto save there for some reason

that save is 6 mb

what happen if you install a mod that mess with some of those 6 mb?

you won't see that in game, the save overwrite it

what happen if you remove a mod that was messing with some of those 6mb?

it's still in your save and you will get ctd, floating heads or whatever, surprise when you try to load the missing stuff

EDIT >> By the way I think USLEEP adds over 200 scripts to the game, that has to be a papyrus load problem,  I would think !  Last time i cleaned it (from My save game) I think it was like 280 or more scrip's that had to be removed.

200 scripts? so what?

in my save there's 102 303 scripts from skyrim.esm

problem isn't the number of scripts, you do 200 quests? that's 200 scripts in your save (probably more than that)

problem is the number of active scripts

if you go above x, stack dump

civil war scripts are dump during a siege? you'll get stuck

the script that is draining your life is dump? you are dead

the script that was about to give you the key get dump? you can't open the door

would be better to ctd when you get a stack dump than see hours later there's a problem

I could counter 80% of everything you said, just like you countered everything I said, Troll that lie about not changing mod mid stream in a game is one of the worst.

Go ahead and troll it some more.  Is it a good idea, no, but is it necessary some times, yes...  does it really always total your game like they say, No.. But yes it can sometimes, but we all take chance's trying to save a game we have spent much time, and effort at.

But, I have not done that here, I have played by the rule's, when Usleep screwed my game, and did not allow me to buy a house, I wiped all my save games, and started over, and with out Usleep, or with the singular patches, and I had no problems.

But with Usleep, It always screwed up. I ran loot like everyone said, still screwed up... I have wasted enough time on it, the singles are fine, I will use them.

No one has a for sure answer, just speculation, and There constant banter, as to how Usleep is the best thing sense, a pocket on a shirt.. For them yes, but for a person that has spent 3 or 4 days, and it still messing up, it's more like going to school in your under wear, not something you really want to do.

And that is where I am at on Usleep, not something I really want to do.

EDIT >>>Oh! and bye the way that timing is everything is turning out to be a very nice addition to my game play.. I will be keeping it.

Glad you find it useful. :)

As for the house issue, I never had that happen.. I have had failed quest triggers when I run a "real time" mod.. (anything affecting the time of day, etc) So if anything you run changes the day/night cycle.. that could cause the issue with USLEEP. 

BTW, you had this issue post dragonstone or pre-dragonstone.. I mainly play pre-dragonstone because I get fed up with dragons, and the houses unlock regardless, well.. besides the ones needed for dragons to be flying around and advancing the main quest. :P

Its all good actually, I have learned a lot over all, some of the statements are so, "I saw this somewhere, and that has to be your problem".

but those truly helpful, like yours, with good option's I can use are really good to get.

I am not CTD-ing, I can play the game for hour's, and hour's no crash, solid as a rock.  In fact I restarted a new game today, and spent over 10 hours in game, getting doing all the quests to get all the Player homes on this new character. of course with no Usleep, but I did re install the single Patches, and they have work wonderfully.

however almost 2 hours of that time, were spent making dinner while the game idled. But it never Crashed or hung up, I even finished Blood on the ice with no problems, and acquired Hjerim, It is actually a pretty good home, I just wish it had all the Black smith stuff, My favorite Home is the one in Solstheim, I really like that home, it has most everything you need.

I am just personally better off I guess with the single patches, I think I like them better anyway, they are so much more adjustable, for my game play.

I am also getting acquainted with Loot, and finding it not as obtrusive as its counter part in Oblivion was, But I am checking all that it does in my own way, I hate to grow to dependent any third party load order fixes, and anyone that played Oblivion will know the folly of that kind of thinking.  It is always best to keep control, and understand your load order, I think.

I could counter 80% of everything you said, just like you countered everything I said, Troll that lie about not changing mod mid stream in a game is one of the worst.

unlike you that just mess around randomly with your load order (and your save, to make things worse), i took a look at the unof patch 3 years ago when i took care of conflicts with my load order

171001042945441508.jpg

persistent flag? let me guess, something turn on that torch somewhere, so to see that it have to be turn off before it's turn on

losing that doesn't matter much

171001042946913128.jpg

no idea if someone saw the difference with and without unof patch (well... it's useless to have that service winkingskeever is that's to not use it, whatever it is)

no idea if you have that edit if you didn't had unof patch when you first load that npc

doesn't matter if something from your load order override that, there's too much to check anyway

it's another story for that kind of edit

171001044147166048.jpg

getinfaction condition wasn't add to the end (to make the esp bigger by overriding condition 2 with old condition 1, and condition 3 with old condition 2, and... ?)

there's some edited scripts with the unof patch to go with whatever was edited in the quests, trap, spell...

you get that in your save without unof patch, you add later (or unof patch lose to another mod in your load order), that stuff whatever it is may no longer work

1.   Your trying to get far to technical yatol, remember it is just a game," No one Always, never, or evers anything ".

We have all made choices, to remove a mod, and clean the save either the simple way with save tool, or with Papyrus save scalpel, and then tried to move on with our save game, trying to say never do this, or always do it this way, or don't ever do this, is not going to fly all the time. 

We are gamblers, or risk takers, most everyone of us. Quite often making bad choices, but they are our choices to make.

Often times, I have just removed, and cleaned a mod mid game, and never had a hick-up, but sometimes it destroys the game, but it was quite often, well worth the chance, as apposed to wiping all the save data, and starting a new character right from the start, or even just returning to a save prior to installing the offending mod.

remember it is just a game, and the worst thing that can happen is you may have to re-start, at and old save, or a new character.

2.   But as I said, because I was truly trying to solve my problem, in this case, If I encountered the "could not buy a House", I wiped everything from my save folder, and started New, at the beginning every time.

3.I went back to the single Patches

Its all Okay ! I am having fun ( Most important thing about a game ), and to tell the truth, not fighting with Usleep is making the game much better.    I will give up on Usleep for now, and maybe latter on, when I feel like stressing out again, I will try again once more to make it work for me.

But for now the Single patches, though dated, are great, and doing all that I need done in my game, and actually doing some things, I wish they weren't. Like that dumb criminal barrel fix, that I personally hate.

I know you mean well yatol, but your just far to absolute for me, I find all things in moderation to be the more logical approach. ( and that includes, dumb ideas, as well as good ones ) I have always excelled at both.

Glad you find it useful. :)

As for the house issue, I never had that happen.. I have had failed quest triggers when I run a "real time" mod.. (anything affecting the time of day, etc) So if anything you run changes the day/night cycle.. that could cause the issue with USLEEP. 

BTW, you had this issue post dragonstone or pre-dragonstone.. I mainly play pre-dragonstone because I get fed up with dragons, and the houses unlock regardless, well.. besides the ones needed for dragons to be flying around and advancing the main quest. :P

Not sure I understand that Pre-Dragonstone, but if you mean you avoid, killing the first dragon, so that you do not have to deal with random dragons.

That I understand, I made a mod for my self with MCM ability to stop the random dragons, and a couple of other things it does, I did post it here, but it was mostly made for me. I just shared it, for any that might have a need for such.  It is still very much a WIP.

It does need Lovers Lab, and zaz, as I have intentions to expand it latter on, perhaps, so I am not running it in this profile.

Archived