Anyone here can help me with script error?

Anyone here can help me with scrip error?

I direct my one of active sim that is in outside the house, to go to inside the house or teleport the sim inside the house, it keeps resetting that sim.

And I get script error.

So, I went to edit town mode and split up household.

And moved that sim into same active household again.

But still I get same error when I try to direct my one of active sim that is in outside the house, to go to inside the house or teleport the sim inside the house, it keeps resetting that sim.

This is what I get as script error:

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00087 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Opportunity:CheckTimeoutCondition (Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Opportunity/OpportunitySharedData/TimeoutCondition,Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventListener,Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.DateAndTime) (5E015EE0 [3] [00000000] [vt:6C2592EC] )
#1: 0x0000c callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Opportunity:IsTimeout () ()
#2: 0x00001 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Sims3.Gameplay.Opportunities.Opportunity:IsFailed () ()
#3: 0x0017c callvirt   in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.Modeling:UpdateCareer (single) (62A32D68 [0.00445964] )
#4: 0x00010 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.CareerManager:UpdateCareers (single) (63012EA0 [0.267578] )
#5: 0x00087 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Sims3.Gameplay.Autonomy.Autonomy:Update () ()
#6: 0x0028b callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.SimUpdate:Simulate () ()
#7: 0x00023 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

Archived