Downloaded BJIN pack.

It gave me the option to use CBBE or the other one(forgot what it's called) . I installed a few sex mods and I noticed that only the girls included have full nudity. My question is,how do I make it so every female is nude and not just the ones included in BJIN's packs. Thanks

You need to install a nude body replacer, there are many options here. Browsing nexus will give you quite a few choices.

It gave me the option to use CBBE or the other one(forgot what it's called) . I installed a few sex mods and I noticed that only the girls included have full nudity. My question is,how do I make it so every female is nude and not just the ones included in BJIN's packs. Thanks

You need to install a nude body replacer, there are many options here. Browsing nexus will give you quite a few choices.

I love your flowergirl mod man. Anyways, there is no CBBE for skyrim SE. Can I just install the one from skyrim? What body replacer would you use personally? Thanks. 

I love your flowergirl mod man. Anyways, there is no CBBE for skyrim SE. Can I just install the one from skyrim? What body replacer would you use personally? Thanks. 

Glad you like it. :-)

Personally I really like this body shape: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2302/?

It's a UUNP based body you build using BodySlide.

For the skin I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2962/? (although I mash this up a bit with some aspects from other skins packs).

For the Male nude bodies: SoS Light found here works fully with FlowerGirls (the schlong gets aligned and controlled).

Archived