Marry Elisif?

Does anybody know a good mod recipe to do this?

I know there are console commands but it doesnt seem legit

There is a marry Elisif mod on Nexus, but I haven't tested it and for the comments it seems it might have issues with beautifying mods, and I'm using a few of those.

There is also a become High King of Skyrim mod, but also from the comments in the bug section seems the option to marry Elisif is buggy.

Technically is not even an "adult" request as marriage is completely vanilla, but still

Ideally, you can marry her, she lives in Solitude and she has the usual wife options, if SexLab is involved I'm guessing that too... (Spouses Enhanced?)

But look, I was just playing a Dawnguard paladin type classic hero and for rolepleying purposes, I want him to marry her

Doesnt matter if he becomes a "consort husband" to the High Queen, whatever it takes, just something to make it happen as simple as possible.

Is ther such a thing?

Have you seen this one on the nexus called higher magic - marry all by Pan Dragondagger --- aka - Rex1029 it might be what you are looking for and I don't think it'll have problems with most mods as all it does it make it to where you can marry just about anyone in game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8779/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D8779%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D559974&pUp=1

Have you seen this one on the nexus called higher magic - marry all by Pan Dragondagger --- aka - Rex1029 it might be what you are looking for and I don't think it'll have problems with most mods as all it does it make it to where you can marry just about anyone in game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8779/?tab=4&&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D8779%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D559974&pUp=1

Uhmmm...

I was a bit scared of what a mod that makes everyone marriable might do to a game and it's "immersion"

Still will take a look though

So I'm trying something here...

Used TES5Edit to add the marriage faction from the marriable Elisif mod to Toccata as Elisif which is my current beauty mod...

Wish me luck...

EDIT: Aaaand nothing... :dodgy:

I guess I suck at this. Well, console command it is then.

Do the quests to gain her favor, then addtofaction 00019809 1

Now here's a good idea for a mod I'll never make

You can marry Elisif by the normal ways but once she's married, she can only live in the palace bacuause moving with the DB to a far a way cozy home would be too lore breaking, and they need her in the throne. Other than that, maybe she can be a companion and gear up to go dungeon delving from time to time... consider it a "mission" that might even help the kingdom. Also, marrying her gives some king of privilege so that some NPCs wont treat you like shit anymore, something vague but ensuring you are recognized as someone important. And above all, it has compatibility patches for beautifying mods on her.

Anyway, whatever... If someone likes this idea, please make it happen if you can. If not... Whatever, it's a free world.

Uhmmm...

I was a bit scared of what a mod that makes everyone marriable might do to a game and it's "immersion"

Still will take a look though

So I'm trying something here...

Used TES5Edit to add the marriage faction from the marriable Elisif mod to Toccata as Elisif which is my current beauty mod...

Wish me luck...

using xEdit is the same as using the console to add her to the faction

If you haven't heard of it then there is Amourous Adventure. It's a great quest mod that allows you to romance some females in the game. Elisif is one of the people who is romanceable.

Yeah I have... It looks great and maybe worth it for another playthough... Just... not exactly what I was looking for

Don't get me wrong the adventures are hilarious and very well detailed from what I've seen, but this time I just wanted to RP a "fairy tale" love story minus the extremely kinky parts (Sure, sure, you can laugh at my boringness now), and sometimes the Amorous Adventures went too far with the kinkyness. After all, it's meant for a real Cassanova like the description says.

Yeah, but either I did it wrong or there's more going on here... anyway, the edit didn't work, but the in-game console command did.

If you haven't heard of it then there is Amourous Adventure. It's a great quest mod that allows you to romance some females in the game. Elisif is one of the people who is romanceable.

Yeah I have... It looks great and maybe worth it for another playthough... Just... not exactly what I was looking for

Don't get me wrong the adventures are hilarious and very well detailed from what I've seen, but this time I just wanted to RP a "fairy tale" love story minus the extremely kinky parts (Sure, sure, you can laugh at my boringness now), and sometimes the Amorous Adventures went too far with the kinkyness. After all, it's meant for a real Cassanova like the description says.

Yeah, but either I did it wrong or there's more going on here... anyway, the edit didn't work, but the in-game console command did.

No laughter my friend. I understand what you mean.

ok if you are using xEdit to try to modify her to be able to marry Elisif

you will have to add the faction to make her a potential marriage partner and also

to remove the marriage excluded faction (she is in this one also)

or you can get the Multi Marriage mod by JACME from nexus (it does work I tested it trying to find the answer for you).

you will have to add the faction to make her a potential marriage partner and also

or you can get the Multi Marriage mod by JACME from nexus (it does work I tested it trying to find the answer for you).

Tried again, removed the excluded marriage faction, still no dialogue. (It was a lazy test anyway, I'm not trying too hard on this one anymore)

So... A few console commands after and it can be done, however...

The bed in the Blue palace isn't the player's, even if you choose to live with her, so that means more console commands and trickery. (setownership)

As to that multi marriage mod... let me see if I got this right from the description

So you're telling me this is a mod that

-Allows multi marriage to begin with

-Adds a spell to marry anyone

-Allows spouses to actually WORK or do something outside the house during the day

-Is compatible with that multiple adoption mod

-Keeps track of where you left your waifu

-Allows divorce

-Is compatible with marriable Serana

My first reaction was "Holy fuck can something really be that good or am I just overhyping?"

But then the comment section is full of people complaining it doesnt work and it's no longer supported, while a few seem to say it works.

I guess this needs more testing...

Tried again, removed the excluded marriage faction, still no dialogue. (It was a lazy test anyway, I'm not trying too hard on this one anymore)

So... A few console commands after and it can be done, however...

The bed in the Blue palace isn't the player's, even if you choose to live with her, so that means more console commands and trickery. (setownership)

As to that multi marriage mod... let me see if I got this right from the description

So you're telling me this is a mod that

-Allows multi marriage to begin with

-Adds a spell to marry anyone

-Allows spouses to actually WORK or do something outside the house during the day

-Is compatible with that multiple adoption mod

-Keeps track of where you left your waifu

-Allows divorce

-Is compatible with marriable Serana

My first reaction was "Holy fuck can something really be that good or am I just overhyping?"

But then the comment section is full of people complaining it doesnt work and it's no longer supported, while a few seem to say it works.

ok the parts I tested

Multiple marriages work

spell works on almost everyone (it does NOT work on Ulfric .. I tried {I will have to try it again after civil war later}), but the spell does work on Elisif {after you do the horn quest})

spouses working ..works

track spouses..worked for me

did not try the following features

Divorce

Patch for it to work with HF multi adoption mod

patch to marry Serena (my Serenaholic {I think that's the Serena replacer I have in) already lets me marry her {after DG questline})

I use either "Spouses can live anywhere" or My Home Is Your Home" mods for when it does not let me move them where I want them to.

(most marriages I have used MHIYH already to move them somewhere anyway)

-snip-

ok the parts I tested

Multiple marriages work

spell works on almost everyone (it does NOT work on Ulfric .. I tried {I will have to try it again after civil war later}), but the spell does work on Elisif {after you do the horn quest})

spouses working ..works

track spouses..worked for me

did not try the following features

Divorce

Patch for it to work with HF multi adoption mod

patch to marry Serena (my Serenaholic {I think that's the Serena replacer I have in) already lets me marry her {after DG questline})

I use either "Spouses can live anywhere" or My Home Is Your Home" mods for when it does not let me move them where I want them to.

(most marriages I have used MHIYH already to move them somewhere anyway)

I only tested the Elisif part tbh, and the spell worked like a charm, no pun intended.

However, if the spell is used, there is no wedding sequence, just target and you're married.

Kept the mod on MO, maybe it could be useful on another playthrough, but seeing I left her living on the Blue Palace, where she already "works" as a Jarl, everything is as normal as possible, except I get the married bonuses whenever I see her. Seems lore friendly and not game breaking to me, even though I had to use a bunch of mods and cheat codes to get it done.

As far as I know in Become High King of Skyrim you can marry Elisif.

I was about to try that one, when I noticed by the comments, there is a chance the wedding is bugged as hell. It appears as a bug on the nexus bug section that she does not show up at the wedding, and the author says the marriage option shall be removed in future versions because it is a "known bug"

Other comments spoke of big changes to the Blue Palace that didn't fit really well with the vanilla settings... I know I should check it myself, but I'm a bit reluctant to try large impact mods that could potentially break my game before having all the info. I'm always walking on the rope here. Maybe I'll try it next week though.

Archived