Other Body Textures?

Does anyone here know any other good UUNP textures that you think would be considered relatively unknown? I'm pretty sure everyone here has heard or even used SG, FSC, RG, and to some extent Demoniac.

What i meant by relatively unknown are :

Textures that are probably new,

isn't uploaded to the nexus (i'm pretty sure there are many great textures not in the nexus, i've seen some but forgot examples)

or just didn't get enough attention (that you probably think would be well deserved!)

Examples that i could think of would be :

Elegant Beauty Skin by AsteriaStarfall https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84990/?

Pride of Valhalla by dracofish https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72586/?

Feel free to also post CBBE textures as well, if you think the textures are good and hasn't garnered attention why not share about it here?

i use Graphene quite a lot, the variations are good.

Doesn't work well with UUNP special as it doesn't come with the requisite lady bits in the diffuse/normals, but does work with the Chinese UUNP which comes with its own separate vigina [sic] mesh. When mxiing and matching armor sets across manu NPCs, this can be quite a big problem as the base body can only be one or the other, so you will end up with some mismatches.

I also use Porcelain skin for one or two specific NPCs. It is quite an unusual texture. You could probably grab it from Layenda's AIO mod, but limited to 2k hands/head and 4k body.

The same Layenda file has quite a few variations including some unusual ones like Delicate skin - never had heard of that before.

I personally have to mix and match textures as a given ENB setting only works well with a small range of textures. For example I can't seem to get a look I like for both Mature Skin and FSC-based skins on a given playthrough, so I stick one or two specular maps on every NPC and follower, and then vary the diffuse and normals among them.

Archived