Jump to content

FNIS 7.0 Beta is out. And FNIS 7.0 XXL Beta (with 20,000 character animations)!


fore

Recommended Posts

Posted

People are already using it. Making it "Beta" was probably overcautious. I just didn't want to reference FNIS with V7.0.1 in the future in case I have to make an update only because of a minor oversight. :)

 

 

 

 

Posted

Note from @fore:

 

"The new Beta releases will only be indicated by the Beta number in the Nexus downloads section, and in the number of the .z file.
 will not make change logs or program version changes. Just too much of administration.
 
I already made Beta 2, simply because I forgot one new file. And it's just not possible to test a release file on my own PC."
 
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...