Request/Search Inigo for Sexlab

I'm looking for/requesting a patch that makes Inigo eligible for Defeat and Lover's Comfort.

Alternatively a quick guide on how to do it myself would also be highly appreciated (except when it needs programming)

He works perfectly fine in defeat for me, I see no problems. Perhaps a simple load order sort can help. I'm sure you probably already tried that though. If that's of no comfort, if I remember correctly, the creator of Inigo moved him to his own framework, which makes it a little harder for different mods to make changes to him. for example, AFT doesn't work on newer versions of Inigo, so it might be because of that and if it is you can always try using an older version of Inigo, back before he was on his own framework.

BUT

Before you go crazy attempting risky steps, you should triple check your Defeat/SexLab settings to make sure it is allowing males/beast races to be a part of Defeat scenes.

Archived