3d vagina?

ekj111

is it possible for someone to make a 3d vagina for sims 4?  ive done clothing meshes for skyrim using blender but the only thing ive done for sims 4 is animations.  there are a lot of great nude skins for sims 4 but they all have the same problem. that is the vagina always looks painted on. we have 3d nipples but no 3d vagina

you could go even further and make one closed 3d vagina and one open 3d vagina.  so when you start vaginal sex using WickedWhims it would switch to the mesh with the open vagina.

but i would be happy with any 3d vagina.

• 1 year later...

problem BB is not compatable with TIT-E tops I had BB working then installed TIT-E (my proffered breast mod) and all my ladies basically got circumcised and BB female bottom is not avalable in body selector any more.

so anyone got a new / better vag 3d mod?

On 7/9/2019 at 8:12 AM, Torkkar said:

problem BB is not compatable with TIT-E tops I had BB working then installed TIT-E (my proffered breast mod) and all my ladies basically got circumcised and BB female bottom is not avalable in body selector any more.

so anyone got a new / better vag 3d mod?

Also looking for this...

Archived