Animated woohoo pakacage

Guest 0111635

Hi, does anyone have the animated woohoo package. 

passion mod is soo confusing and i really don't want to use it , so can anybody please upload the original AW package 

• 2 weeks later...

I have a shitload of sims 3 mods so I don't know if you need any other files except for the package, if you do need some more, let me know

https://mega.nz/#!1gNSAZLK!rHnMdVQcnGulSHHD3M8azxzKCJ5OemS_L-rYVYmmivk

hi, Sorry for the late reply .

Thank you soo much for the package .i think it miss something else :D

but anyway how much is you mods size , it would be really awesome if you could upload it all since i have deleted my past mods file without backing up anything. that of course if you can .

Thank you

I have a shitload of sims 3 mods so I don't know if you need any other files except for the package, if you do need some more, let me know

but anyway how much is you mods size , it would be really awesome if you could upload it all since i have deleted my past mods file without backing up anything. that of course if you can .

Thank you

I have 1.4 GB of sims 3 mods, from skin replacers, animated woohoo with lots of animation packs, to "normal" mods like worlds, funiture packs, etc. if you want all that then I don't mind uploading it. But I have every expansion and don't know which mods requires what. So it would only work if you have all the expansions* aswell

*(the major expansions, I don't own stuff packs)

also I think you're missing the AW animation packs, because some of them came default with it but I forgot about them

these are all the ones I have:

https://mega.nz/#!4s80xK4a!QnYXVJPFQMijkB9hK6D_fBE7zJf517HD5lCv7SMcTyg

to add them, go to Animated Woohoo options and find the menu where you can add animations packs

then add these:

Lady666_Animations
Lady666_Crazy_Animations
Amra72_Lesbian_Animations
Amra72_Animations
mike24_lesbian_bed
Mastermoonlight
ghoct_SexAnimations

HDSCreations (dunno if this is the right ingame name for the package, if not then you might need to google it)

AW_WTWanimations (same for this one, I'm not sure if this is the right ingame name for the animpack, if it doesn't find any animations it's probably "WTWanimations")

(they have to be written exactly like above, a spelling mistake will make the game unable to find the animpack)

Thank you

I have 1.4 GB of sims 3 mods, from skin replacers, animated woohoo with lots of animation packs, to "normal" mods like worlds, funiture packs, etc. if you want all that then I don't mind uploading it. But I have every expansion and don't know which mods requires what. So it would only work if you have all the expansions* aswell

also I think you're missing the AW animation packs, because some of them came default with it but I forgot about them

to add them, go to Animated Woohoo options and find the menu where you can add animations packs

then add these:

Lady666_Animations
Lady666_Crazy_Animations
Amra72_Animations
mike24_lesbian_bed
Mastermoonlight
ghoct_SexAnimations

HDSCreations (dunno if this is the right ingame name for the package, if not then you might need to google it)

AW_WTWanimations (same for this one, I'm not sure if this is the right ingame name for the animpack, if it doesn't find any animations it's probably "WTWanimations")

(they have to be written exactly like above, a spelling mistake will make the game unable to find the animpack)

First of all , thank you soo much for helping out . You're awesome :D

secondly , for some how the animated woohoo is still not appearing in the game. i have the last version , all the extension packs , everything but it's still somehow not working.

I really don't know what to do , i will try to reinstall it again maybe it will work. 

and one last request please :D , can you like compress your mod file to a good size so it's not difficult for you to upload because i feel like a total noob in the mods since i have deleted my previous mods long time ago.

and again thank you soo much for helping so far, and of course take the whole time you want to upload it.

Thank you :D

Thank you

then add these:

Lady666_Animations
Lady666_Crazy_Animations
Amra72_Animations
mike24_lesbian_bed
Mastermoonlight
ghoct_SexAnimations

First of all , thank you soo much for helping out . You're awesome :D

secondly , for some how the animated woohoo is still not appearing in the game. i have the last version , all the extension packs , everything but it's still somehow not working.

I really don't know what to do , i will try to reinstall it again maybe it will work. 

and one last request please :D , can you like compress your mod file to a good size so it's not difficult for you to upload because i feel like a total noob in the mods since i have deleted my previous mods long time ago.

and again thank you soo much for helping so far, and of course take the whole time you want to upload it.

Thank you :D

did you put the files in the right folder?

this is where they're supposed to go:

Documents\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3\Mods\Packages

it will take a while before I can upload all my mods since I'm quite busy with school till next week friday

Guest 0111635

Thanks wolfy.

The animations and the package worked i just had to re-install it.

as for the mods it's totally fine , take your time :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks wolfy.

I totally forgot about it, but I've fixed my modload today, deleted some mods that didn't work. I'll upload it within this week when I have time.

Thanks wolfy.

Everything should work right,

In the packages folder, you need to manually install all the .sims3pack files by doubleclicking them, sims 3 startup manager should install them then.

https://mega.nz/#!MwsAkYBZ!CpJXk6cXVZijX3jqRBBGXznALNYnM0sQNkHQPdeHHqE

if something doesn't work let me know, (I'm not sure if the worlds will work, but can't find the install files for them, if they don't work let me know and I'll search some more for them)

Archived