DWToska extension - CK2Rance

1.png

This is an extension for the DWToska mod. This extension adds 840 images from the Rance series. When your ruler successfully wins a siege, if you select to rape a woman from the enemy's court, and then select the first option, to do it vaginally, a random CG chain will be loaded. A CG chain consists of 4 connected images taken from the games, so there are in total 210 random CG chains. This was made for DWToska v1.3.5.

Have fun!

https://mega.nz/#!hL4H1LiC!G4RkI_EYWLdgP4AJjdrutu6JdqsKvZIszgeD_U7ryog

Edit: Okay, having taken a look, no, this won't work with the remixed version, as it would conflict with some of the things I tinkered with.

That said, I'll see about merging it in, assuming Codini has no issues with that.

I've no issues with it. You might wanna start a new thread tho, I had no idea your modification existed until it was mentioned above.

Yes - I still haven't quite gotten to forking the mod. What I'd posted so far was just my personal version of the mod that I was running, that others bugged me to post when Toska had gone silent for a while, and the last version was too buggy to really be functional (plus the bit with restored DW Core content and all that overlapped).

Okay, looks cool - definitely some awesome work.

Incidentally, you can add text in if you wanted to make it something like:

desc ={
trigger = {
has_character_flag = randomm_403
}
text = DWT.8014.desc  
picture = 203_4
}

I'm not sure if you want to go to the lengths of adding customized text to every single entry, but right now I just defaulted it to the older one for my own testing.

On an unrelated note, I'm getting a minor error in the form of the Papacy's flag being replaced by an Arabian style one (arabic writing on a black background). Have you encountered this before? I've checked and it wasn't from the other mods, even though I don't see anything that's altering the papacy flag.

Edit - it's actually a lot of them. I wonder if the number of images somehow was too much for one folder or something? They're still there, but getting bumped to something else entirely.

On an unrelated note, I'm getting a minor error in the form of the Papacy's flag being replaced by an Arabian style one (arabic writing on a black background). Have you encountered this before? I've checked and it wasn't from the other mods, even though I don't see anything that's altering the papacy flag.

Edit - it's actually a lot of them. I wonder if the number of images somehow was too much for one folder or something? They're still there, but getting bumped to something else entirely.

I'll check soon. Any idea how this could be fixed?

I'll check soon. Any idea how this could be fixed?

My offhand suspicion is that it's running into some sort of overload on images in one section. One possibility is to move those images into a subfolder, the way that Toska had some of the LLO ones in, and then just change the paths in the interface text file accordingly.

I'm not sure though - CK2 has a weird way of handling flags, and it generates them all into the folders with your saved games for whatever mod groups you're using. Even with removing the files, I had to clear the old data to force it to generate new ones (or change the mod name).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 2:52 AM, wwweeeiii said:

Is there a way to make this compatible with the regular DW reborn? I am not sure if Tosaka is still buggy or not.

I haven't been playing ck2 for a while so I wouldn't know. It looks like @Aliris is still developing Toska, so he might want to include what this mod does. 

I am, yes - I'll see about it, though right now I'm in the midst of tweaking the post-siege events to include options for Futa (mostly done) and Female rulers, as well as for homosexual male rulers (don't want to leave anyone out), as well as alternate images and events for lesbian rulers.

Okay, I went through this again. I think the issue I had earlier was more to do with needing to clear out the mod/gfx save stuff.

Anyway, I'm working on integrating it, though on reviewing some of the pictures they seemed out of place for the moment. So what I did was go through and sort them out by act - Vaginal, Anal, Oral, or other (with notes on which). I then wrote custom versions of the randomizer so it'll pick appropriate ones for each of those three types, rather than just the vaginal ones. I'll test it out, and it'll hopefully be integrated in with the next release.

Alright - Version 0.7 of Dark World Extras is up, with this content included. Right now it's only in the post-siege events, though I may expand it to use in some of the other non-siege rape events, too. Thanks again to @Codini for putting this together. :)

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...