[Help] tes5edit: Adding races for outfits

Hi everyone,

So I've been looking into making the BDO Ranger New Cloth outfit (WP's awesome screenshot here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/140798687@N08/37093485125)available for all races. Currently I have found the outfit only appears for the nordrace.

So I opened tes5edit (have no idea how to use this) and started inspecting the esp and comparing to that of other clothing/armor mods. I have (I think) confirmed that it is only available for the nordrace (see figure 1). Figure 2 illustrates the same line for the crystal rose armor.

My question to the pro's is: how do I add races and/or edit to address this issue?

I have tried looking this up on google and haven't come up with anything yet so please help if possible.

Cheers,

Ted.

post-243120-0-24408400-1505268084_thumb.png

post-243120-0-60656700-1505268090_thumb.png

Hi everyone,

So I've been looking into making the BDO Ranger New Cloth outfit (WP's awesome screenshot here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/140798687@N08/37093485125)available for all races. Currently I have found the outfit only appears for the nordrace.

So I opened tes5edit (have no idea how to use this) and started inspecting the esp and comparing to that of other clothing/armor mods. I have (I think) confirmed that it is only available for the nordrace (see figure 1). Figure 2 illustrates the same line for the crystal rose armor.

My question to the pro's is: how do I add races and/or edit to address this issue?

I have tried looking this up on google and haven't come up with anything yet so please help if possible.

Cheers,

Ted.

Have you tried right-clicking like this, and choosing "add"?

post-1144974-0-04455100-1505268408_thumb.png

Archived