Wicked whims not working; removed all mods, & clean save

ClubSims2015

I've been trying to figure out whats going on with wicked whims for days now. I noticed that there was a new version so I installed that. When I initiate sex the sims morph together and just stand there. Even after I removed all mods including all mods in my wicked whims folder it still did not work properly. Wicked Whims is loading but not working. Keep receiving error messages about outdated mod but the only mod in my game is wicked whims. Please help. Game is no fun without WW.

I tried the ww.fix that didn't work either.  The sims are removing clothes and the wicked whims pops up as if they are going to do it, but nothing......It's like the game recognizes that the interaction is happening, sims are just not performing. The message even popped up that another sim wanted to join in. I accepted and they all 3 just stood there and at times they would reset (debug) themselves. Again WW is the only mod in the folder. I have done everything I can think of EXCEPT reinstalling the game.

<

lastException.txt

lastException (1).txt

Not sure if it will help, but the main mod was updated two days ago. Do an update on that and replace the old files in your mods folder. Also I had an issue a while back where one of my sims couldn't Whim (LOL) and the ww.stopsex command helped. The sim had a whim go bad in the game somehow and it locked all interactions to the point where I could only see settings when I clicked on the WickedWhims option in game. Hope this helps.

Archived