ok i'm not really gonna plan to write professionally on this one

so we got

Resident evil 1 - 2 = which is origin

Resident evil 3 - 4 = prequel and sequel

Residen Evil Degenaration = believe or not this is the 4th sequel

Resident Evil Code Veronica = Bridged Story between prequel and seq

Resident Evil Revelation = Sequel

Resident Evil 5 = sequel

Resident Evil 6 : operation racoon city = WTF another prequel?

resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-475x250.jpg

Ok i post all the possible sequels to video games only , i didn't really like to include the movies because its sucks it doesn't really spark the storyline like video game again i wanna point bravo capcom u screwed us all again first with the street fighter and now fucking Resident Evil how could you possibly fuck this up.

and don't give me that oh "it's sequel/prequel" it's not the origins of number 3rd how many retards make the claim that Racoon city is nemesis origin hint " carlos wasn't even there" so if it was Resident evil 3 origin they should call it 3 , " what were they thinking!"

again i want to say that capcom really fuck it up again , enough with the street fighter bullshit , thank god tekken Save the sequel between that gap , Resident evil is Resident evil why capcom is affecting the game like SF... We got more prequels then sequels i just felt like my money wasted back in past we want something new to the story.

Hint : Albert Wesker have lesser role on newest Raccoon city " great put a greatest villain ever made and make him be a pussy on this series then"

The only interesting mechanics i love about RE Racoon city is the weapons they all bad ass but forget about that the story is a turn off who's the director on this.

[looks at the box art]

" doesn't even mentioned the guys name! "

Capcom Excuse

" we waited years to have this technology to made this kind of graphics"

*cough * bullshit *cough

so what happend to 5 does the plot hanged out there, what bout ada wong just that bitch just pick up and left the scene and she went like " i haz the viruz " capcom is like trolling RE fans instead we want sequel why in the love of fuck you gave us another prequel , i don't care classic leon is remade, fucking resident evil 5 have dlc shit even 4th one have his old clothes remember one of them game modes where u can unlock custom i see no point of playing Racoon city it's a waste of time to begin with.

" so whats your opinion about the game"[/b]

I'm confused about the timeline and ordering of the series. From this trailer, it looks to me like the events in RE6 do come after RE5.

[video=youtube]

From their trailer, after the release date it says "PC version to follow at a later date". I hope that means the October date for the console versions is a good sign of things coming along nicely and that the PC version will be taking advantage of better hardware, or something nice like that.

Anyway, I found this thread while looking for a RE5 thread because after having so much fun re-playing Just Cause 2, I was giving other semi-older games of mine another go at it. I reinstalled RE5, started it up, and was immediately impressed all over again with this game. I'm so gonna play through it again.

Anyone have a favorite mod site for it to suggest before I go looking on my own (again after forgetting which site I used before)?

Guest Lady Luck

this game is utter bullshit first they ruined dmc that's ok but why in the love fuck resident evil im done with capcom, console version ahaha tough luck my boyfriend goes to e3 and play their demo and it's lame , a dumb fanboys everywhere worshiping this game like idk retards, even a fan knows its gonna be bad

Archived