Looking for Idea Feedback

nickfelstone

Hello!

I was thinking about what I'm really looking for in a sexy skyrim gameplay experience, and I came to the conclusion that I don't feel like the sexy part is properly integrated into the skyrim part - it's like a layer applied to the surface. I suppose when I say this I mean when it comes to mechanics - there's plenty of sexy content. For example, I'm not aware of a single mod that overhauls the skill system to integrate sexy themes (like arousal, or devious devices, etc).

I don't want to convert the entire game to a sex sim (nothing wrong with that, but even if that's what you're looking for these following concepts will probably help) but I do want it to feel ingrained into the world.

So I'm looking at what it would take to implement the following (and I welcome advice and critique):

1. A skill system (based on the vanilla trees, or maybe ordinator permissions permitting) which takes into account arousal, devious devices, pregnancy based mods, etc. (can you add more skill trees? like another category?) This would tie into the following

2. Optional Nymphomancer magic system (where orgasmic energies and arousal are used to fuel spells, not magica. Optional in the sense that a side quest enables the feature.)

3. A more robust fetish system (tied into arousal) which detects events from a variety of mods (sexlab, devious devices, deviously cursed loot, estrus chaurus, being female, etc.) when I say more robust, I mean more than the system sexlab stories adds with the standing stones.

I also kinda want to develop a needs mod (yes I know there are plenty, but I want to do ALL potential needs under one roof - so parasites, disease, traditional needs, intoxicants and addiction, etc.) This is next to last on my list, the top three interest me more.

The last thing I want to do is to bring racism to skyrim. it's touched on here and there, but if you're a khajitt, why are YOU allowed into towns and others khajitt are not? Maybe once you're the dragonborn, sure, but there's no dialogue for that either. I want to add casual racism and kinship to the game, tying into stuff as serious as bounties and prison time or some merchants refusing to do business with you, or as innocuous as some FusRoDoh text that indicates disdain or dislike. Skyrim is not a progressive place, and it can certainly feel like one (If you don't have DCL's rape feature enabled, at least.)

Let me know if there's anything in this vein YOU would like to see, and please critique or advise on anything I outlined above. As far as implementation, the first three seem to me to be the most straightforward, although I'm not sure how I'd hook arousal into magica - I'd need to take a deep dive into Sexlab Aroused first.

Archived