Messed up female body textures.

Skrap98

Help, after installing a sh*t ton of mods in my fallout 4 (some of them where nude mods n stuff). I unistalled one mod i didnt like and then i created a custom texture for female face, then replaced, then BOOM. Now all the female bodies have a freakin weird af texture with bra on the armpit and undies on belly n stuff. Some parts are brighter than other parts , its just a total mess. Any suggestions please? 
Thanks.

Try reinstalling every single mod which change the skin texture.

It will take time.

You could alternatively re-install fallout 4, and install all your mods again.

On an unrelated topic, try keeping an unmodded backup of the steam games you'll mod (located at located C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common).

Basically right click on the Fallout 4 folder and make a zip out of it (using Winrar or 7zip for instance). The process is long, unzipping will also take time, but downloading the whole game again just to revert it to it's unmodded state will probably take more time.

Right now i only use cbbe many cloth mods and one body texture skin i found here on the site. The installation said that i should just replace the file. But i had this problem before i did the skin replacment. I cant freakin fix it i tried everything expect from reinstalling mods or the game. I unistalled all the mods that change body textures.

In bodyslide the female body look fine. But in game its fu*cked up. Thats how it look like.

post-2098422-0-30935900-1504469223_thumb.jpg

Archived