Ultimate Skyrim and Sexlab?

sadly i havent but i can tell you this, i try sexlab along with ultimate combate, a mod that just add some AI to bandits, giants etc,it  mess the source lab mods. got a lot of static characters or no animations at all, so i guess that a mod so complex as ultimate skyrim will most likely mess something up. even more if it change routines of npc or even their AI.

sorry for bad grammar english is not my native lenguage.

I run Requiem and Sexlab and haven't had any problems specific to running them simultaneously. The only thing in Ultimate Skyrim I could see being a problem is Frostfall and that's a known and addressed issue.

@fileon1993

Ultimate Combat 3 messes around with animations in nonstandard ways and can be finicky when used with PCEA2 so make sure you have the most recent version of FNIS that specifically offers a patch for TK Dodge and UC3. There's also an additional patch included in UC3 if your enemies freeze up during special attacks.

I run UC3 with Requiem and Sexlab and haven't had any problems with it.

I run Requiem with Sexlab and Frostfall, and about 200 other mods and I have no problems. Most of my modlist is part of Ultimate Skyrim, but I don't run the full Ultimate Skyrim setup because frankly many of its required mods are complete garbage. 

There's also a lot of redundancies and wasted .esp slots in the Ultimate Skyrim setup. Not sure why it's rated so highly. 

@Lazuri

It's a somewhat up-to-date curated list that functions, and has video documentation of exactly what you're getting into in the form of 100ish episodes of BB's LP. For people who aren't willing to delve through the back pages of Nexus and exhaustively test and patch everything (apparently most everyone,) it's at the least a good place to start. We used to have G.E.M.S. for a similar purpose but that's been completely obsolete for a very long time and was hardly perfect to begin with.

I enjoyed BB's LP series but since I've happily sunk a lot of time into scrounging for my perfect mod list, Ultimate Skyrim is useless to me but I'll still recommend it to others... with strong caveats toward using Requiem and encouragement to use U.S. as just a base to work off of.  If there's a better alternative out there I'm interested in seeing it. Honestly I'm amazed that U.S. is as popular as it is considering Requiem's much deserved reputation for being obtuse and frustrating.

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2017 at 9:10 PM, Wandering Starspawn said:

@Lazuri

It's a somewhat up-to-date curated list that functions, and has video documentation of exactly what you're getting into in the form of 100ish episodes of BB's LP. For people who aren't willing to delve through the back pages of Nexus and exhaustively test and patch everything (apparently most everyone,) it's at the least a good place to start. We used to have G.E.M.S. for a similar purpose but that's been completely obsolete for a very long time and was hardly perfect to begin with.

I enjoyed BB's LP series but since I've happily sunk a lot of time into scrounging for my perfect mod list, Ultimate Skyrim is useless to me but I'll still recommend it to others... with strong caveats toward using Requiem and encouragement to use U.S. as just a base to work off of.  If there's a better alternative out there I'm interested in seeing it. Honestly I'm amazed that U.S. is as popular as it is considering Requiem's much deserved reputation for being obtuse and frustrating.

That's the point, I think. I must have died 20 times trying to work through Dawnstar's Temple of Vaermina at level 6 (stupid insta-cast aimbot mages), but I eventually made it through with a sense of accomplishment. Got a pair of Master's mage robes out of it, just sitting on dressers.

On 9/6/2017 at 3:10 AM, Wandering Starspawn said:

@Lazuri

Hm... Can you give some short list of what is useless in US and what is useful? Asking because I suck at modding. Not in the way that i have no idea what I'm doing but because I have no patience to go through all the effort to install all the things and put everything together. And even if I do, I then just don't want to even touch it because I lost all the interest and will just delete everything and Skyrim from my disc. 
I would really appreciate any help and dictions that you will be able to give, if you have time of course. 

Edit: Even in the form of the mod list that you have installed through DM will be of much help.

20 hours ago, ddddd999 said:

I run ultimate skyrim with a bunch of sexlab mods. Works great for the most part, but requiem does need patches for some stuff (estrus chaurus, skooma whore, etc)

Hm, I see. How much of the US do you use, most of the mods or just the required ones? 

On 6/24/2019 at 2:23 PM, Taak said:

Hm, I see. How much of the US do you use, most of the mods or just the required ones? 

I started with the full 4.0 list and cut a few mods that I didn't find necessary. Stuff like fishing, certain house overalls, huntersnot bandits, etc. Stuff I didn't really think was worth an esp. I would experiment with merging, but I dont think ultimate skyrim is the right modlist to do that with.

I didn't cut anything that would interfere with sexlab mods.

I would post my list but a lot of it is really lazy. Most of my mods from here are just stuck behind requiem.esp or ultimate skyrim.esp with a couple patches from this 

But it's been working and did work through a whole playthrough so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

6 hours ago, ddddd999 said:

I started with the full 4.0 list and cut a few mods that I didn't find necessary. Stuff like fishing, certain house overalls, huntersnot bandits, etc. Stuff I didn't really think was worth an esp. I would experiment with merging, but I dont think ultimate skyrim is the right modlist to do that with.

I didn't cut anything that would interfere with sexlab mods.

I would post my list but a lot of it is really lazy. Most of my mods from here are just stuck behind requiem.esp or ultimate skyrim.esp with a couple patches from this 

But it's been working and did work through a whole playthrough so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I see. Thank you!

One more question tho, what about Extended Cities? They look nice but I fill like they will ruin a lot of the quest mods that are here on LL. Have you had experience with this mod?

6 hours ago, Taak said:

I see. Thank you!

One more question tho, what about Extended Cities? They look nice but I fill like they will ruin a lot of the quest mods that are here on LL. Have you had experience with this mod?

Well I guess it would depend on the quest mod. I played around with slaverun on this list and it worked fine. Cursed loot works fine. SL survival works fine and so does devious cidhna. I haven't tried any other quest mods on this list.

Requiem - Sexlab & Devious Patches

I has tested my patches with ultimate Skyrim. So far I have not found any conflict with them or conflict with the new Requiem 4.0. Most of the change in the patches are adding the allow armor change key word with shield use so the game doesn't crush form Requiem try to remove the Devious item added form events as the DD item try to re-equip themselves. 

The exceptions SD+ and Curse look with I have to re-balance the enchants and armors stats for requiem. I'm still working on Curse loot armored items with is why I haven't update it in the last few month. 

Archived