Skyrim to Oblivion weapons: TERA etc

chakaru11

By request, I am releasing a few of the many many weapons I have converted from Skyrim to Oblivion over the last months. Many of those weapons are original works by Skyrim modders, so I am not going to violate any TOUs. But: I recently got my hands on a lot of ripped weapons, so this is what this thread will mostly be about :)

I hope I will be able to update this thread regularly. Starting out with a TERA lance set, whoo.

TERA

14 TERA onehand lances and matching shields

Example screenshots:

scaled.php?server=585&filename=blackandwhiteb.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=513&filename=oblivion201208050229302.jpg&res=landing

Download here: http://www.4shared.com/rar/NatE7Dgg/TERA_LANCES.html

To do list:

- Tera bow set (7 bows)

- Tera one hand swords (12 swords)

- Soul Calibur weapon set (32 weapons, DEAR GOD)

- Vindictus weapons (a few random weapons, no full sets)

About requests:

Sure, throw them my way. But I need either obj files or Skyrim nif files :)

Credits:

I am aware that some of these weapons have already been converted for Skyrim, so at least for the TERA weapons, the same credits and thanks apply as in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491

It's actually not that hard once you get the hang of it, at least weapons. It's just an annoying procedure, since you have to import and export from blender to nifskope several times per item to make it work.

It may also work with directly importing Skyrim nifs into blender, but at least for me, those scripts are bugged, so I work with obj files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am really sorry for not updating this for so long and leaving a thread right after starting it >.

The first one was this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2054&page=22

I know it's old, but stumbling over this here of all places really put a damper on my modding enthusiasm. I am not a fan of the TESNexus politics myself, but being called "yet another attention whore who wanted to be fed" is never a nice thing, no matter how old the post is. And this coming from a mod? Well, thank you very much.

The other reason is that my health has been detoriating for a while now and I have spent the last weeks in a clinic to at least get back on my feet somewhat. I am still there now, but will be released in about a week. Then I'll get back to modding as good as I can, so yeah, I'll keep posting stuff for Oblivion for sure :)

Hugs

chak

I am really sorry for not updating this for so long and leaving a thread right after starting it >.

The first one was this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2054&page=22

I know it's old' date=' but stumbling over this here of all places really put a damper on my modding enthusiasm. I am not a fan of the TESNexus politics myself, but being called "yet another attention whore who wanted to be fed" is never a nice thing, no matter how old the post is. And this coming from a mod? Well, thank you very much.

The other reason is that my health has been detoriating for a while now and I have spent the last weeks in a clinic to at least get back on my feet somewhat. I am still there now, but will be released in about a week. Then I'll get back to modding as good as I can, so yeah, I'll keep posting stuff for Oblivion for sure :)

Hugs

chak

[/quote']

We are waiting for you and hope for your speedy recovery.

Archived