CTD on Install

Hey there,

so I've encountered an issue I've never had to deal with before. Fresh install of Skyrim, already have a few mods installed now.

Wanted to get on doing the whole SexLab Index routine, and of course SexLab Framework has to go first.

So after a smooth install via MO1, I went ingame to install it there. The whole FNIS procedure also went withot errors.

However, as soon as it started installing, I got a CTD. Tried reinstalling in MO multiple times, to no avail.

I'm a bit clueless here, so help would really be appreciated.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

Hey finally a new comer welcome to the dark Web jk welcome to sexlab. To help have you check your dependencies you need me have you checked for conflicting mods? Version needs checking if that doesn't work then it's probably mo since it places files in other places so you'll need to manually do it - Symb0l

I was having Sexlab CTD on install. I could load it just fine into MCM, but once I clicked Install my game CTD. I did some hunting for almost a week and nobody had any suggestions that worked until I finally had someone come up with the answer. It was MO2. It's so buggy it would crash repeatedly but it seemed to work well enough that I could deal with it until I installed Sexlab. MO2 current version is not compatible with Sexlab. It may not be compatible with a lot of things. It isn't ready for release yet so the author clearly states use for debugging only. I sent report after report as I worked with it so hopefully they will get it working soon. Until then use MO 1.3.1. It is still on Nexus.

By the way MO2 will also not install OSA/Osex properly either. You will hit the numpad Enter key but no menu. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Now it works fine with MO 1.3.1.

• 1 year later...

I had this problem and this post pointed in me in the right direction (MO2 being the problem).

I fixed it by:

1. Upgrading to MO 2.1.5, and
  2. Moving the MO2 install out of the game directories (using a portable MO instance)

Everything works fine for me now.

Archived