[Request/Search] Insomnia ENB & WATER

Hello LL Community

I'm in dire need of you guy's help. Two mods that I had, the archive files got badly corrupted and cannot be repaired unfortunately. I've tried every software and not one was able to fix them. Or it would result in no files contained in the archive.

I'm looking for WATER, the old version (2014) that was a FOMOD installer that had many options like add plants, interior water movement, rocking boats, HD mist, dawnguard (ocean) waves etc. To be clear, not looking for ruffled feathers version because that one doesn't contain all the options of the one I'm looking for, nor the 2016 version of WATER that was up by opticfalshooter.

I'm also looking for Insomnia ENB (2014 version) that was on Nexus. it was the initial release contating all 4 versions of performance, default, quality, and high quality. The ones that required ELFX installing the core files only and contained ELFX plugins that modified the core files of ELFX. And also Insomnia Frozen Vale as well if possible that used to be up on the author's flickr page long ago. And just to be clear, not looking for Insomnia ENB CGI. The Insomnia ENB version up on here is the 2015 that isn't the same.

I've searched high and low and no luck. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Archived