Bouncing Sim Boobies: UPDATE 5/7/2024

1 hour ago, rb813 said:

I've noticed in the past that some of the sex animations already had bouncy breasts. Is there any specific way I can check if this mod is working correctly?

they are separate. this mod replaces everyday vanilla animations to add boob bounce. The sex animations are used by a different mod, likely Whicked Whims.

19 hours ago, rb813 said:

So this one is only needed if you don't have Wicked Whims?

WW and BB do different things, WW ads the sex animations. BB adds bounce to regular every day animations. They are both independent from each other and don't do anything for each other. Like apples and oranges or  trains and cars.

6 hours ago, Hello2Dolly said:

BB adds bounce to regular every day animations.

Can you tell me a good example of an everyday animation that would have a noticeable effect, so I can verify that this mod is installed correctly? It doesn't look like anything happens when they're just walking. Also, does it matter what they're wearing?

8 hours ago, rb813 said:

Can you tell me a good example of an everyday animation that would have a noticeable effect, so I can verify that this mod is installed correctly? It doesn't look like anything happens when they're just walking. Also, does it matter what they're wearing?

Walking with feminine walk style.

13 hours ago, rb813 said:

Dancing and jogging/running on a treadmill with a sim with big boobs should be super-noticable.

12 hours ago, Radhita said:

Hola El mod aun esta activo? es que no me corre, no se si este cometiendo algun error, tengo ambos archivos mas el archivo de denton pero no me anda, ayuda por fis ❤️

"CAUTION: YOU'LL NEED TO MANUALLY DELETE THE OLD "CAUTION" PACKAGE FILE IF YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THIS MOD. IT IS NOW ONLY TWO PACKAGE FILES."

Por si no leiste todo el post allí explica claramente que borres absolutamente todos los archivos antiguos relacionados con el movimiento de pechos. Luego de ello descarga los dos archivos que figuran allí (BS_Boobies y WalkingBounce) y debería funcionarte correctamente. A mí me anda 10 puntos el mod.

49 minutes ago, Mushkina10 said:

" PRECAUCIÓN: NECESITARÁ ELIMINAR MANUALMENTE EL ANTIGUO ARCHIVO DE PAQUETE" PRECAUCIÓN "SI HA INSTALADO ANTERIORMENTE ESTE MOD. AHORA ES SOLO DOS ARCHIVOS DE PAQUETE " .

Por si no escuchar todo el post allí explica claramente que borres absolutamente todos los archivos antiguos relacionados con el movimiento de pechos. Luego, descargue los dos archivos que contienen allí (BS_Boobies y WalkingBounce) y debería funcionar correctamente. A mí me anda 10 puntos el mod.

muchas gracias!!!! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 1:57 AM, tonicmole said:

post-29193-0-51800000-1503357905_thumb.jpg

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON

:heart: This is exactly what it says. I'm adding breast bounce to most of the animations in Sims 4. :heart: 

UPDATE: MOST WALKSTYLES, AND FIXED AUDIO FOR ALL CURRENT ANIMATIONS.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

Breast Bones Unlocked for Animation by Denton47: This is the female Sim rigs that allows the breast to bounce. You must have it or my animations won't work.

ATTENTION: Wicked Whims now comes packaged with Denton47's rig.

RECOMMENDED:

Shooty's Breast CAS Demo: This adds Breast bounce to the walking styles in CAS, but currently not in LIVE mode. 

post-29193-0-54395100-1503358868_thumb.gif 

1822167252_ezgif.com-crop(1).gif.f3044ce0ff9bd1f912f7df2ad6d1a116.gif

BUGS & GLITCHES: NONE SO FAR.

Q&A

Q.) Will you finish this!?

A.) Been waiting for this since the original Sims, so hell yes I'm finishing this!

Q.) How long will it take?

A.) Don't know. I'm flying by the seat of my pants. For all I know I'm doing it wrong and will have to start over.  :lol:

571044057_ezgif.com-crop(3).gif.00d6ad42c2eab055a7b38f2757066a34.gif

Installation: Download BOTH zip files below, and drop them in you Sims 4 mods folder. 

DOWNLOADS:

CAUTION: YOU'LL NEED TO MANUALLY DELETE THE OLD "CAUTION" PACKAGE FILE IF YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THIS MOD. IT IS NOW ONLY TWO PACKAGE FILES.

BS_Boobies.package 24.91 MB · 41,988 downloads WalkingBounce.package 3.6 MB · 38,301 downloads

what if I can't not support you on patreon bc I am from europe and can't not pay by creditcard or pay pal I have been telling everyone this is so not fair  We don't have Creditcard payment possibilities in Europe and patreon doesn't have other possibilities neither

did you seriously quote the whole OP just to whine about an non existing problem you have? first of all you don't need to support on patreon the files are right there in the post and 2nd you are lying with the fact that you can't pay with creditcard or paypal because you're form Europe because guess what I'm from Europe too and I can support creators on patreon with at least paypal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I took a look at the toilet flush/puke problem and it seems like the events are misplaced. Sound, geometry states and effects from the original clips are missing, instead, there's a sound event for the Art Lover trait and and SupressLipSync at the start of the animation. Fixable by users that have the curiosity to mess with S4S but it would be nice if the OP could take a look at it for the next releases.

2 hours ago, Urizenn said:

I took a look at the toilet flush/puke problem and it seems like the events are misplaced. Sound, geometry states and effects from the original clips are missing, instead, there's a sound event for the Art Lover trait and and SupressLipSync at the start of the animation. Fixable by users that have the curiosity to mess with S4S but it would be nice if the OP could take a look at it for the next releases.

Agreed, i had to fix it myself in S4S.