Outdates wicked woohoo mods

Hello wicked woohoo community. First of all a big thank you for this mod, it is absolutely great. I'm completely a fan!
However, for a few days, my game sims 4 no longer take the mods (except reverse cowgirl). My sims can only fuck in a bed and in the unique position (reverse cowgirl). I can not make them fuck on other furniture or on the floor etc.
The game says that all the other cc / mods downloaded with Wicked Woohoo are outdated.
Am I the only one in this situation? How could I fix the problem?
Thank you so much for help!

Sorry for my english

your WW is on latest version probably, as well as your game.

what I'd suggest you is going for that 50/50 method. Take stuff out, try with only WW and animations, and if it works, try adding you Mods/CC back in step by step.

at least that's my number 1 way of figuring out what's wrong with every other mod. 

if the issue exists with only WW and animations in, try taking the animations out. Could be broken animations as well.

and if the issue exists with WW in, come back and ask again.

I'm not an expert on WW, but that would be my first advise to find out what's wrong. :)

Archived