Need scripting help

Neurosphere

Hello everyone.

Currently I try to script this:

1. Unlock player after taking control over a scene.

I want the player to be unlocked and having movement control after taking control over a sex scene between 2 NPC's.

But I can't find the part of the code where the "taking control over a scene" part is located at.

2. Changing the voice delay.

I just figured out how to set the delay time to 0 to have a smooth transition between the sound effects and voices. It works fine for the sound effects. Sound by sound is beeing played seamless not matter how many seconds the different sound files have.

But when It comes to voices it ends up in superpositioning. According to the code every voicefile is limited to 1 second before another one is beeing played. Is there a way to change the code so that the next voicefile is only beeing played after the last one finished no matter how many seconds they take to prevent superpositioning?

Would be nice if you could help me with this. :)

Archived