Jump to content

TTW - Weird Mix of Fo3 Rivet City and NV Lonesome Road DLC


zniachtl

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have any idea how this can happen?

 

You enter the cell "Science Lab" in Rivet City, and before you can even move, to walk to Doctor Li for example, the screen freezes, turns into a loading screen, and boom you stand in the cell Canyon Wreckage west of Primm in NV.

And this repeats every time one walks into Science Lab.

Posted

I remember the Vanessa mod had a function where it could teleport you out a cell once you walked into a certain spot inside that cell. I don't know if it was done entirely by a script executing or in conjunction with a trigger/marker when your PC walks in a prepostioned area layed out in the GECK (like enemies spawning when pc walk into a certain trigger box) I never looked it to how it was executed. Sounds like something to that effect.

 

You can load TTW in GECK & load that cell up and see what's going on if there is a trigger box or marker attached to a script set to execute. I haven't used TTW not sure what scripting issues there may be with it unmodded or modded. TTW has a forum someone there may know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...