Gender problem

Ok I have googled and tried every single solution in those postings but to no success.

I yesterday updated my Sexlab 159c which was working fine to the latest update and my male char is treated as a woman in any mod tried.

He is always in the female role in animations but also when referred to in dialogues like in 'Slaverun reloaded'  no matter what I tried

this is realy weird as I tried mods that change the Sexlab Gender as well as the option from eager npc but he still is a woman ....

I started a new char, same thing....   The problem immediately came after the update and even with no sexlab mods installed with the debug option....

I am out of ideas except setting up a clean new skyrim .... 

Any ideas?

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post (replying to a non-issue!), but I really think the FAQs should be updated.  I struggled for several hours trying to solve a problem where my male character was playing the female role in sex scenes.  I did everything I could think of, including installing a fresh game, activating the bare minimum mods, and it was still happening.  It wasn't until I downloaded the SexLabMatchMaker and used it with success that I discovered the issue....the default spells in SexLab do not assign gender roles correctly (up to that point, using the debug spells was my way of testing if the mod was working).  I've since found a few posts from experienced modders saying that the point of the debug spells is just to get animations to work, and not necessarily to assign gender roles.  That is an EXTREMELY important piece of information that would be helpful to have in the SexLab FAQs.

Let me end by saying the work done on these mods is amazing and this struggle by no means takes away from the respect I have for the developers.  Even if the FAQs don't get updated, hopefully this post saves someone else a lot of headache.

Archived