I recently started playing ts4 again and I had to download wicked whims back. I'm pretty sure everything downloaded right, except when I turn my game on the files only show up in the customs content section and not script mods. I followed several troubleshooting steps but is there any I may be missing to fix this? I could't find anyone with this exact problem.

Edit- after hours of messing around I figured it out lol

• 5 months later...

Penis Issues

Most of the penis issues will be related to incorrect mods, conflicting mods, wrong mod settings or wrong sim gender settings.

Sims penis status - if they have a penis - is defined by using the CAS Screen. Open full CAS of any sim (you can use the 'cas.fulleditmode’ command to force it) and open sim gender settings. The last setting, originally called 'Can this Sim use the toilet standing?’, defines if that sim has or has not a penis. Make sure that setting is set to the status you want for the selected sim.

Installing any additional penis mods can cause problems if they are not designed to work with WickedWhims. Any penis mod that is an override (default replacement) or requires manual usage via CAS is not supported by WickedWhims. Try removing these mods and check if everything works then. Even if you think a mod is supported, try removing it and see if that helps.

Default penis used by WickedWhims requires extended skin tone textures which are overridden by the mod itself. Any other mod that overrides skin tones will conflict with WickedWhims. If the penis on a Sim is displayed as black or partially black, this means that you have conflicting skin tones. Check your installed mods and remove unnecessary skin tone overrides.

Any installed penis mods may not be applied on sims automatically. To change specific Sim or all Sims penis in the game you need to go to ’Penis Settings’ located under 'Wicked’ -> 'Settings’ -> 'Penis Settings’ after you click on any male sim with a penis in the game. Any installed supported penis mod will be available in this penis selector menu.

http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/private/162155667731/tumblr_orzqcqrRrd1vwgrfi

• 2 months later...

I have a problem with penises that are partially black. Everything was working until I installed the updated WickedWhims.

I have no skin tone-mods at all except for the WickedWhims ones.

I don't know what's wrong or what to do.

Please help me...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...