The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

@ Ahriingame

Just copy the data in following Path

The Off motions going to

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\goblin\IdleAnims\ani2

And for every other Creature too. ini file to Ini In Data Folder.

The Def Motion goes to

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2

Iam not Sure but at my data Folder path it stays like this.

if not working then Post here I will Find A Solution.

Sometimes the Animations are dont play so often like The ones from The creature pack or Improved pack. Just try a while.

@ Ahriingame

Just copy the data in following Path

The Off motions going to

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\goblin\IdleAnims\ani2

And for every other Creature too. ini file to Ini In Data Folder.

The Def Motion goes to

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2

Iam not Sure but at my data Folder path it stays like this.

if not working then Post here I will Find A Solution.

Sometimes the Animations are dont play so often like The ones from The creature pack or Improved pack. Just try a while.

hey dude thanx alot for help i will try again and see if i will get any new animation thanx,

btw are they animation replacer or are they new addition? if they are new are u sure there is no need to change in ESP

There is no need for an esp. Lovers is setup to randomly select animations from groups 0-5. What group is selected (and what subset of animations are played from that group) depends on what actions you take and what lovers plugins you have installed.

There is no need for an esp. Lovers is setup to randomly select animations from groups 0-5. What group is selected (and what subset of animations are played from that group) depends on what actions you take and what lovers plugins you have installed.

ok then i just wanted to make sure,

i will try as soon as i get home and will report back :)

Thanks for uploading that old pack' date=' Varene. Been looking for that one. In there I found the files to restore three great BBB anims 20, 21, and 22 to what I think are the original versions...containing a MUCH better ending loop. These are different ending loops than the versions 20.1, 21.1, and 22.1 in the collection. Hopefully everyone will get a chance to test these out. Beware...if you use PK Extender these will overwrite the foreplay anims.

This collection is an immense help...thanks, erc1971!

[/quote']

Glad they were useful and thanks too for the feedback. I'm trying to make all of mine the BBB ones. And thanks too to erc1971 for putting this together a lot of hard work to do all of this and screen captures too! Just awesome!

Mini update today. 1 new animation and included the assistant by Tsukikage in the .rar as well.

The new file should be up in 10-15 minutes or so.

I plan on starting with creature animations on Monday. Please give me a few days after that before posting the first update, as it takes time to catalog everything. :P

Eric

Mini update today. 1 new animation and included the assistant by Tsukikage in the .rar as well.

I plan on starting with creature animations on Monday. Please give me a few days after that before posting the first update' date=' as it takes time to catalog everything. :P

Eric

[/quote']

Just spent time going back over some Lovers files for an infrequently used animation that I could not find or recreate again in-game.

It looks very much like the one in your screen capture for 111_motion, BUT with all the right files/mods in place the 'male' character actually ejaculates on the 'females' breasts. I know others have seen this one as I've seen it mentioned in prior posts.

The only time I recall ever seeing it was with LoversTrueCrime/TrueCrimeEX installed. Was IMO one of the better ones, although I don't recall it being BBB-enabled. I feel it has to be in one of the older Lovers animation packs...

I plan on starting with creature animations on Monday. Please give me a few days after that before posting the first update' date=' as it takes time to catalog everything. :P

Eric

[/quote']

Just spent time going back over some Lovers files for an infrequently used animation that I could not find or recreate again in-game.

It looks very much like the one in your screen capture for 111_motion, BUT with all the right files/mods in place the 'male' character actually ejaculates on the 'females' breasts. I know others have seen this one as I've seen it mentioned in prior posts.

The only time I recall ever seeing it was with LoversTrueCrime/TrueCrimeEX installed. Was IMO one of the better ones, although I don't recall it being BBB-enabled. I feel it has to be in one of the older Lovers animation packs...

I have pretty much every animation pack that has ever been released so when I find it I will let you know. Since it will just be a single kf file it would be easy to swap it out with almost any one of the missionary endings by doing a simple rename to that kf file.

Eric

[/quote']

I have pretty much every animation pack that has ever been released so when I find it I will let you know. Since it will just be a single kf file it would be easy to swap it out with almost any one of the missionary endings by doing a simple rename to that kf file.

Thanks g'! +1

And on another note, that old animation pack I provided was by Donkey. I found the old post and wanted to provide the appropriate credit for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Eric

[/quote']

Thanks g'! +1

And on another note, that old animation pack I provided was by Donkey. I found the old post and wanted to provide the appropriate credit for it.

I do beleive that animation is used for zombies in my current setup, which should just be the creature anim pack and improved animations project. It starts out horribly aligned and is a rare random pick for zombies. GL

Eric

[/quote']

Thanks g'! +1

Consider yourself credited in the next update.

Now that I have my Oblivion install fixed I can continue to work on creature animations.

Eric

I made an attempt at converting some caludia's little secret animations but I would need Grumpf's permission to do anything with them. Also, when they play in game their alignment is a bit strange (ie. the 1,2 keys to make it move side to side instead of forward and backward).

I made an attempt at converting some caludia's little secret animations but I would need Grumpf's permission to do anything with them. Also' date=' when they play in game their alignment is a bit strange (ie. the 1,2 keys to make it move side to side instead of forward and backward).

[/quote']

That is because he aligns his animations along the N-S axis where xLovers aligns animations along the E-W axis.

Eric

I use animation 84 and to turn the girl must add this line

xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 set to 1

in the 84_motion.ini

thanks for the info =) though using that trick means the animation doesn't fit on a bed because it rotates the attacker not the defender =/ but still a million times better then it was before ^^

I use animation 84 and to turn the girl must add this line

xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 set to 1

in the 84_motion.ini

Adding this line to the animation did nothing to fix the animation :(

Eric

add:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

you'll also want to change the line:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xymov to 119.20

because it rotates the attacker not the receiver so u need to move him into a good possition 53.3 was ok for me... and as i said above it will mean the animation will not fit on a bed, but it's a lot better then before =)