sexlab scripting help

battlesheep

So i've been getting into modding skyrim, and i have been able to make some things using scripting that works. Right now i'm trying to figure out how to make a script that executes after the player is involved in a sexlab scene, and, for instance, prints a debug message that tells you the name of the other actor.

I found the framework source code and it's been really helpful, and i understand that i need to use the tracking functions to do this, but i'm not really understanding how. So far, i've got:

Scriptname sextracker extends ActiveMagicEffect  

Sexlabframework property SexLab Auto

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto

RegisterForModEvent("PlayerTrack_OrgasmEnd",SexTracker)

Event Sextracker()
	Debug.Messagebox("you just fucked" + otheractor.getName())
EndEvent

I don't even know how to identify the other actor, and the code for registering the event just won't compile. Thanks.

There are a few problems with this script.

1) it is for a magic effect, and its code may be no more running when the animation ends.

2) The events of type "PlayerTrack_XXX" will require an event with this definition: Event myEvent(int threadID)

Inside this event, you can try to use something like:

Event Sextracker(int threadID)
  sslThreadController tc = SexLab.GetController(threadID)
  int i = tc.Positions.length
  while i
    i-=1
    if tc.Positions[i]
       debug.messagebox("One actor was in the SexLab anim: " + tc.Positions[i].getDisplayName())
    endIf
  endWhile
endEvent

Thanks for the response!

I've figured out what's keeping it from compiling. From debug text, i can tell it's running this line:

RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd", "Sextracker")

But for some reason, it's not executing "Sextracker" whenever "OrgasmEnd" occurs. I've made sure that the function is an event, too.

EDIT: I figured it out. turns out you need to have the right arguments for whatever function you register. For this, i used

Event Sextracker(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

and it finally worked

Archived