Jump to content

i want to be a patreon for wickedmod but i have a couple of questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

hello, I am interested in being a patreon for the creator wicked mod I really wanna support the creator and I want a couple i wanna ask a couple of things if that's ok..

 

firstly if I donate will I be able to ask for the request because I would love to ask for some improvement of the adultery aspects of the game

 

secondly, will I have access to the latest unreleased wickedmod updates in the patreon page instead of loverslab?

 

thirdly how much should I donate monthly to get both of this access?

Guest Redabyss
Posted

hello, I am interested in being a patreon for the creator wicked mod I really wanna support the creator and I want a couple i wanna ask a couple of things if that's ok..

 

firstly if I donate will I be able to ask for the request because I would love to ask for some improvement of the adultery aspects of the game

 

secondly, will I have access to the latest unreleased wickedmod updates in the patreon page instead of loverslab?

 

thirdly how much should I donate monthly to get both of this access?

1) You can always request, though he won't always accept suggestions.

2) Yes you will.

3) 4.50$, he doesn't have more than one early access :)

Posted

 

hello, I am interested in being a patreon for the creator wicked mod I really wanna support the creator and I want a couple i wanna ask a couple of things if that's ok..

 

firstly if I donate will I be able to ask for the request because I would love to ask for some improvement of the adultery aspects of the game

 

secondly, will I have access to the latest unreleased wickedmod updates in the patreon page instead of loverslab?

 

thirdly how much should I donate monthly to get both of this access?

1) You can always request, though he won't always accept suggestions.

2) Yes you will.

3) 4.50$, he doesn't have more than one early access :)

 

whats the update over at patreon then on loverslab? is it a huge difference?

Guest Redabyss
Posted

 

 

hello, I am interested in being a patreon for the creator wicked mod I really wanna support the creator and I want a couple i wanna ask a couple of things if that's ok..

 

firstly if I donate will I be able to ask for the request because I would love to ask for some improvement of the adultery aspects of the game

 

secondly, will I have access to the latest unreleased wickedmod updates in the patreon page instead of loverslab?

 

thirdly how much should I donate monthly to get both of this access?

1) You can always request, though he won't always accept suggestions.

2) Yes you will.

3) 4.50$, he doesn't have more than one early access :)

 

whats the update over at patreon then on loverslab? is it a huge difference?

 

Well there's autonomy and stuff, plus it probably works better than here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...