how can we improve the adultery aspects of the sims 4?

personally, my biggest fetish is having the sim wives cheat on their faithful hard working husbands I just find it very naughty for a female sim to do that thing, I hope that wickedmod will improve some aspects with this somehow like having the male sim get angry when he finds out that the baby isn't his or give the sim some traits mod like giving the sim the cheater or unfaithful traits which a sim will always flirt with other sims while being married and accept any flirting interaction with any sim other than who they're married to or you can give them the faithful traits and the option to flirt with another sim while married is locked and they will never accept any flirting interaction with anyone other than the ones there married to.

what other thing do you think this mod can be improved by? place share your thoughts.

• 1 month later...

I think of the various fetishes that could be applied to Sims, cuckolding and cuckqueaning are definitely ones that are overdue, incorporating elements of tease, sub/dom, humility, and sex options that include being a voyeur and masterbating while watching. It would go well with personality traits such as dominate and submissive, emotional or physical masochist, or even cuck, hotwife, bull, etc. Some could even be dom in one relationship and sub in another. Another personality trait might be something like "secret slut", a character who acts proper but changes dramatically when he/she is hit on. It would also be nice to have a personality trait that responds to mean behavior. So, for example if a character criticizes another's sex techniques, that other character becomes more responsive to romantic or sexual advances.

The default sexual participation of a cuckold/cuckquean could be one of voyeur, masterbation, sub, or humiliation. So if they were invited to join in sex, they would default to one of those roles unless it's not an available option (although the voyeur/masteration option could probably be made a more universal option). Which isn't to say that all the regular sex menu items wouldn't be available to them. 

Although I'm not a fan of anything sadistic, there could definitely be more rough play and humiliation.

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2017 at 9:23 AM, slylynch said:

I think of the various fetishes that could be applied to Sims, cuckolding and cuckqueaning are definitely ones that are overdue, incorporating elements of tease, sub/dom, humility, and sex options that include being a voyeur and masterbating while watching. It would go well with personality traits such as dominate and submissive, emotional or physical masochist, or even cuck, hotwife, bull, etc. Some could even be dom in one relationship and sub in another. Another personality trait might be something like "secret slut", a character who acts proper but changes dramatically when he/she is hit on. It would also be nice to have a personality trait that responds to mean behavior. So, for example if a character criticizes another's sex techniques, that other character becomes more responsive to romantic or sexual advances.

The default sexual participation of a cuckold/cuckquean could be one of voyeur, masterbation, sub, or humiliation. So if they were invited to join in sex, they would default to one of those roles unless it's not an available option (although the voyeur/masteration option could probably be made a more universal option). Which isn't to say that all the regular sex menu items wouldn't be available to them. 

Although I'm not a fan of anything sadistic, there could definitely be more rough play and humiliation.

do you know any modders that wecan request he makes  mod like that?

• 5 months later...

The current problem is that... well let's first talk about cuckolding. There are two kinds of cuckolding, one where the husband enjoys it, and one where he doesn't enjoy it but still stays with his partner. I am a fan of the second one where the husband/boyfriend is reluctant. The way I see it the current problem with the sims is that the partner is unwilling to cheat, and if she cheats the husband instantly wants to break up. Would be really hot if the husband just ended up being sad/angry but didn't divorce her right away. And we also need a way for the wife to enjoy tormenting her partner. Add these two things and it's perfect. 

Archived