Sims4CareerErotica

Insolent

I really like your mod so far. It just has one problem. It comes in the way of Neias custom military career and takes away all written word from it, ruining it totally. Since there are so few custom careers out there and military is one definitely missing and will likely not be handled bei Maxis in the future, it would be awesome, if you changed this.

Otherwise thanks for your work.

The mod needs some updates pretty soon.

WhickedWhims patreon version already got the exhibition skill overhauled, now the exhibition skill is an extension to the new naturism in that it requires a trait and at least the third level of naturism.

That means the career is extremely hard to rank up to rank 2 alone for patreon WW users and will be soon for "normal" WW users as it stands right now.

I am facing an issue here.

As soon as the time for job time occurs, my sim leaves for job outside of the house and stands there (Doesn't actually goes for job) It returns back to home and starts doing it's sims automated things however the status shows that the sim is currently in the job and whenever the Shift time ends the sims status doesn't get back to normal (Like sims has returned home status).

PS. My Sim is a female Vampire.

I am facing an issue here.

As soon as the time for job time occurs, my sim leaves for job outside of the house and stands there (Doesn't actually goes for job) It returns back to home and starts doing it's sims automated things however the status shows that the sim is currently in the job and whenever the Shift time ends the sims status doesn't get back to normal (Like sims has returned home status).

PS. My Sim is a female Vampire.

What version did you download? It has to be 0.3, for it is the only version with no known bugs. If you do have 0.3, then it is unlikely that it will ever be fixed.

Archived