Omega Labyrinth Z - Version with english screen text?

Alan47

Hi,

as some of you may have noticed, Omega Labyrinth Z (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mLV9AjoA1Q) released recently for PS4 and Vita. Now this is a game that I would truly like to play. Unfortunately, my skills in Japanese language are non-existent. Does anybody know if the japanese version of the game has english text options as well? Or if there will ever be a version of the game that comes with english screen texts?

No english text anywhere, no. And we also can't translate it ourselves using a modded Vita, because the game requires higher firmware than we can use.

On the bright side, I'm on the translation team for the original Omega Labyrinth and it's almost done, so if you have a modded Vita that's something to look forward to =P

Thanks for the info... Unfortunately I don't have a Vita, I was actually planning to get this on PS4. I really REALLY hope that there will be an english version in the future. If anyone has other game tips for me about the breast expansion thing, go ahead :P

Archived