Where do you go for your modding needs?

sagebeat

Ever since the nexus turned to shit, and the steam workshop opened, I feel like the modding community fractured in certain regards. I don't know where to go to download mods, what's safe, where to trust. Where to find quality. I'm apprehensive about starting Skyrim again just yet, and I figured this would be a good place to ask.

Has the modding playing field advanced enough by now for truly interesting and mods of good proportions to make playing through skyrim again worth it? Or is it all still just re textures and sound / weapon packs.

I still go to the nexus for mods which may be surprising for some of you. It's not like I support the nexus, it's got a shitty community and awful moderators but I guess I'm just used to the feel of the sites. Loverslab is my other place for getting mods, especially the underground" ones.

I still go to the nexus for mods which may be surprising for some of you. It's not like I support the nexus' date=' it's got a shitty community and awful moderators but I guess I'm just used to the feel of the sites. Loverslab is my other place for getting mods, especially the underground" ones.

[/quote']

this

http://skyrimbox.blog.fc2.com/ keeps sending me the Steam workshop or the Nexus in most cases.

Archived