CBBE Bodyslide/Racemenu sliders having no effect

sorry if this is the wrong area for this, but i've been trying to find the solution for awhile now. i've tried a lot of things and none of them work.

i have XPMSE, CBBE, Bodysliders, Racemenu, etc and this problem just keeps happening

the sliders for CBBE have no effect on the body.

my load order (that is relevant) is:

sexlab.esm

creature framework

sexlabaroused

XPMSE

player size adjuster

frecklemania

sexlabarousedcreatures

skyui

FNIS

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

realistic ragdolls

racemenumorphsCBBE

i left out things like skyrim unbound since i don't think they would effect anything, i can post the entire thing if needed though

sorry if this is the wrong area for this, but i've been trying to find the solution for awhile now. i've tried a lot of things and none of them work.

i have XPMSE, CBBE, Bodysliders, Racemenu, etc and this problem just keeps happening

sexlab.esm

creature framework

sexlabaroused

XPMSE

player size adjuster

frecklemania

sexlabarousedcreatures

skyui

FNIS

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

realistic ragdolls

racemenumorphsCBBE

i left out things like skyrim unbound since i don't think they would effect anything, i can post the entire thing if needed though

To make the bodyslide sliders to work in Racemenu, just check the box "Racemenu Morphs" before click "Build" in Bodyslide after you adjust the sliders to your liking :). It will create a .tri file called femalebody.tri

After that, go in-game to load Racemenu, select the CBBE Morphs tab and adjust the sliders ;)

sexlab.esm

creature framework

sexlabaroused

XPMSE

player size adjuster

frecklemania

sexlabarousedcreatures

skyui

FNIS

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

realistic ragdolls

racemenumorphsCBBE

To make the bodyslide sliders to work in Racemenu, just check the box "Racemenu Morphs" before click "Build" in Bodyslide after you adjust the sliders to your liking :). It will create a .tri file called femalebody.tri

After that, go in-game to load Racemenu, select the CBBE Morphs tab and adjust the sliders ;)

thank you for the suggestion, but that didn't work either :(

even in bodyslide the slides don't do anything when i hit preview, the body is just default.

in game in racemenu CBBE morphs it's the same story, no matter what i change nothing is effected. 

i thought maybe it was my lack of skeleton when i first had racemenu with CBBE morphs so i got a skeleton and tried again but still nothing, so i disabled cbbe, the skeleton, and racemenu and then went in game, saved, and then enabled one after the other while going back in to save etc

i've tried a lot of things and i really have no idea why it won't work for me as it did on my other computer

edit: the skeleton being xpmse

Archived